By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My NX logo video, explanation for system being called, "Nintendo Infinite", controller ideas, etc.

bdbdbd said:
Miyamotoo said:
At least power of Xbox One, somewhere between Xbox One and PS4 power. But Nintendo without problems could have around PS4 power at end of next year for around $250 price point.

If we think in terms of power, processing power that equals PS4 with bottlenecks being fixed with a 250 pricepoint sounds highly profitable and therefore plausible. When considering the pricepoint, you also need to think other features as well. Will it have HDD or SSD has a great impact on the price too, does it have an optical drive or will it use cartridges, what kind or tech is licensed from outside, will it have Wii U-like gamepad.

@PaulGale: Could be. However, it may lead customers into ConFusion.

ConFusion, haha made me laugh!

Miyamotoo said:
At least power of Xbox One, somewhere between Xbox One and PS4 power. But Nintendo without problems could have around PS4 power at end of next year for around $250 price point.

Not a bad price at all.

Around the Network

With all of the new NX rumors we got these past couple of months, I wonder how likely will any of the ideas in this video be a possibility still. Man...I hope Nintendo gives us a glimpse of the system in March, with a full playable reveal at E3 in June, to have a November, 2016 release. Now whether that's both systems or one, followed by a 2017 release of the other (if there are two), who knows!?

Still exciting to speculate!