By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 4 Review Thread - MC: 87/ GR: 88.32%

Tagged games:

That's why you release games when there's drought instead of a glut. people are more willing to overlook issues to get their hands on something new. Battlefront is going to get high 70's. All these holiday games are going to have record sales, but none will crack into the 90's

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
plip.plop said:
That's why you release games when there's drought instead of a glut. people are more willing to overlook issues to get their hands on something new. Battlefront is going to get high 70's. All these holiday games are going to have record sales, but none will crack into the 90's

I highly doubt Uncharted wouldn't get 90+ if it could be released this holidays as firstly expected.

The issue is not the time or release and the amount of games, it's the quality, simple like that.

We'll never know, It got pushed back. 

ROTR is an excellent game. I'm really enjoying it alot. It reminds me of Uncharted, with Shadow of Mordor character/weapon upgrades. 

But do these scores really matter? I could care less what the general consensus is on a game. If i'm intersted, I'll play it. simple as that. 

for the record, I hope Uncharted 4 does well, number one reason I own a PS4. It's my favorite series on the Playstation, and number 2 on any system. Max Payne will always be number 1 in my heart...

Looks like Meta isn't being too kind with the bugs. I'm hard of hearing, so I wasn't too pleased when the subtitles kept locking on the first part of the dialogue.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

PS4 = 90. I only based it on the reviews though.

Scores sure are pretty high. Definitely the most awaited and one of the best FPS game for the new gen.

87. damn this is a lot lower than i think it would have scored.

Around the Network

Meh, i personally take Metascores with a grain of salt.

So MGSV is the winner and the witcher and bloodborne a close second. Another good year for PlayStation.

So right on par with Halo 5. Reviews are a bit tougher since last gen. This is a good thing. The people saying you need a 90+ to be game of the year contender are hilarious.

87 and holding.

What do I win? :D

JinxRake said:
87 and holding.

What do I win? :D

Make sure you share what you win with me :D

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!