By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

Only way Microsoft has a chance at November is having some insane deals for BF when compared to the PS4 deals. BO3 and SW marketing, brilliant moves from Sony!

Around the Network

You're still it!

I'm not going to be updating this much in the future but it's moving so fast at the moment I thought it was worth it. And it makes me look 'clever' because I predicted it ... ( I say that with humility)

1 hours since the last update:

#14 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (same)
#18 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (down 1)
#26 PS4 Star Wars Bundle (same)
#38 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (up 7)
#42 XB1 Halo Bundle (down 2)
#53 XB1 Fallout Bundle (same)
#65 XB1 Kinect Bundle (down 2)
#76 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 6)
#85 XB1 Forza Bundle (up 2)
#89 XB1 Madden Bundle (up 11)
#92 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 6)
#95 WiiU Deluxe (re-entry)
#96 PS4 Destiny Bundle (down 8)
#100 N3DS (re-entry)

PS4 - 5 bundles, 5 in the top 100 (plus standalone)
XB1 - 11 bundles, 6 in the top 100

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:
Madden bundle is always climbing and dropping a good amount of positions pretty fast.
Really strange it's so inconsistent on holding a position.

I think this just shows that the rankings at the back end of the chart aren't separated by many sales so slight fluctuations can cause big rises or dips.

BraLoD said:
Madden bundle is always climbing and dropping a good amount of positions pretty fast.
Really strange it's so inconsistent on holding a position.

The game is now 3 months old so yeah.

Around the Network

hashtag

GribbleGrunger said:

I'm not going to be updating this much in the future but it's moving so fast at the moment I thought it was worth it. And it makes me look 'clever' because I predicted it ... ( I say that with humility)

1 hours since the last update:

#14 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (same)
#18 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (down 1)
#26 PS4 Star Wars Bundle (same)
#38 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (up 7)
#42 XB1 Halo Bundle (down 2)
#53 XB1 Fallout Bundle (same)
#65 XB1 Kinect Bundle (down 2)
#76 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 6)
#85 XB1 Forza Bundle (up 2)
#89 XB1 Madden Bundle (up 11)
#92 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 6)
#95 WiiU Deluxe (re-entry)
#96 PS4 Destiny Bundle (down 8)
#100 N3DS (re-entry)

PS4 - 5 bundles, 5 in the top 100 (plus standalone)
XB1 - 11 bundles, 6 in the top 100

4 bundles already ahead from halo bundle and the month just started. With pre orders from BO and SW bundle and if this trend continues which i think it will, november will be a breeze for ps4 unless ms go crazy with those deals and promotions on BF.

GribbleGrunger said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

Me too but it's probably more to do with the fact that the cod bundle is out in 5 days and the Star Wars bundle is like two weeks away. After Friday, I expect the Star Wars bundle to start dominating. 

I was going to ask about that. The first half of the month is going to be a breeze for Sony.

Those two bundles alone could see Sony selling 500k for the first half of November. That's in addition to the 841k they sold last BF, so it's very possible they'll do around 1.2-1.5 million this year due to the price cut and these bundles. 

Tag

Noticed something interesting in best sellers of 2015. Halo 5 is already 17, ahead of GTA V PS4 and Bloodborne. So is this a good way to see how much the game has sold?