By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

3 hours since last update:

#01 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (same)
#04 XB1 Gears Bundle (same)
#21 XB1 Three Games Bundle (down 1)
#23 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (same)
#47 3DS Mario Land Bundle (down 2) [out of stock]
#56 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (down 1) [out of stock]
#88 PS4 Nathan Drake Digital Bundle (down 1) [out of stock]
#90 WU Mario Kart Bundle (up 1)
#91 N3DS (down 6)
#92 XB1 Fallout Bundle (up 3) [out of stock]

PS4 - 4 bundles, 4 in the top 100
XB1 - 7 bundles, 3 in the top 100

XB1 Deals:

Gears Bundle ($300)
Halo Bundle ($450)
Kinect + Three Games ($466)

PS4 Deals:

Nathan Drake Bundle ($300)
Nathan Drake Bundle + Star Wars ($358)
Nathan Drake Bundle + Fallout 4 ($358)

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
drkohler said:
binary solo said:

I would say the $50 price cut had its effect, it's just that VGC didn't pick it up.

Huh? VGC overtracked PS4 sales for October, when the price cut appeared...

Riiight. That's why PS4 was probably undertracked at the end of the Sept quarter, and why it is also undertracked now with Sony's 30.2 million LTD announcement. Sure VGC overtracked for the USA in October, but that just means an even greater undertrack elsewhere. And Sony is not going to make price cut decisions on USA alone. The global effect of the price cut has been big and another $50 cut not is unnecessary. The fact that globally in the USA the price cut in October did not have a big effect is not that important. And in part the October situation was affected by 2 massive limited edition consoles being launched in November. If indeed October was flat or a bit down YoY then that just makes the pre-BF sales during November huge and more than make up for October being a bit slower than would normally be expected.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

GribbleGrunger said:

3 hours since last update:

#01 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (same)
#04 XB1 Gears Bundle (same)
#21 XB1 Three Games Bundle (down 1)
#23 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (same)
#47 3DS Mario Land Bundle (down 2) [out of stock]
#56 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (down 1) [out of stock]
#88 PS4 Nathan Drake Digital Bundle (down 1) [out of stock]
#90 WU Mario Kart Bundle (up 1)
#91 N3DS (down 6)
#92 XB1 Fallout Bundle (up 3) [out of stock]

PS4 - 4 bundles, 4 in the top 100
XB1 - 7 bundles, 3 in the top 100

XB1 Deals:

Gears Bundle ($300)
Halo Bundle ($450)
Kinect + Three Games ($466)

PS4 Deals:

Nathan Drake Bundle ($300)
Nathan Drake Bundle + Star Wars ($358)
Nathan Drake Bundle + Fallout 4 ($358)

It seems that the Kinect Bundle and Halo bundle could make up for any lost profit from last years lash sales.

kurasakiichimaru said:

I wonder what role could the PS2 emulation talks do for PS4 next month?

While it won't do too much in the big picture, I still think it will do more for the PS4 than it did for the XBO.  PS2 had a huge library, and is the best selling console.  I bet many still have a few games hanging around.  And I'm sure they would love to play them, especially since its not just straight emulation, it's enhanced.  Hopefully, Sony does make this support discs.  If not, they need to put up a huge library on PSN and for ~$5 each.

Monthly got an update.
#15 PS4 SW Standard (down 1)
#19 PS4 CoD (down 1)
#21 PS4 SW Special (down 2)
#24 XBO Gears (up 1)
#27 PS4 NDC digital copy (down 4)
#28 XBO Fallout (down 1)
#64 XBO 3 games (no movement)
#86 XBO Madden (down 6)
#97 PS4 NDC physical copy (new entry)

This update must've been from sometime on thursday, as neither of the black friday bundles are particularly high up. I'd expect pretty drastic changes to the monthly once they get it up to date with black friday (and today)

Around the Network

I think its safe to call this for Sony. They are number 1 at GameStop, BestBuy and Amazon.

From gaf

"So an update. I worked 4am-1pm yesterday and 5 1/2 hours this morning. As I said yesterday it was pretty even, well now is the opposite. Based off sales after 1 and my shift today the PS4 utterly dominated in sales, hands down. Now XB1 did great, but that Uncharted bundle is hot as hell right now.

Game wise easily BLOPS 3 and Fallout have been the largest. Star Wars has fallen fast and hard, barely moving any of it.

Disney Inifity sold pretty good again, sold all of our Tomb Raiders (8 copies between yesterday and today). NBA 2K16 and WWE 2K16 sold well also.

Nintendo wise not much to say, we sold out Splatoon/Smash bundles but nothing game wise really. Sold a ton of the rare amiibos though, out of stock on Shulk and Ike already."

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=187094696&postcount=355

Works at gamestop.

thismeintiel said:
kurasakiichimaru said:

I wonder what role could the PS2 emulation talks do for PS4 next month?

While it won't do too much in the big picture, I still think it will do more for the PS4 than it did for the XBO.  PS2 had a huge library, and is the best selling console.  I bet many still have a few games hanging around.  And I'm sure they would love to play them, especially since its not just straight emulation, it's enhanced.  Hopefully, Sony does make this support discs.  If not, they need to put up a huge library on PSN and for ~$5 each.

I disagree with this because many big franchises were established last gen and MS can bundle games for example get just cause 3 and get 2. Get Rainbow 6 and get rainbow vegas . Get gears remastered and get gears 1,2,3. Also 360 games still sell better than ps2 games so then MS would be making money of it. But I expect the ps2 would do great.

Shadow1980 said:

EDIT: Whoops. Looks like Teeqoz beat me to it for today's update to the monthly rankings.

Suck it, scrub ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

That "PlayStation 4 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Bundle" is still #1.....