By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

GribbleGrunger said:

Definitely!! How dare they manipulate NPD in this way? This is my life, my vocation, my only joy!

For any XB1 owner reading this: 'I'm joking'.

"PS4, I AM AN FBI AGENT!"

-XboxOne-

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
BraLoD said:

Briggle pls

Some people may take it serious.

Too late! LOL

I seriously don't understand some people. Come on, you must know how I roll by now.

Well hey, it seems like some people here are seriously complaining about NPD's schedule *cough*BraLoD*cough*

Teeqoz, not you man, not you ...

*tears*

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Teeqoz, not you man, not you ...

*tears*

Sorry m8, gr8 b8 I r8 8/8

GribbleGrunger said:
I think that MS have paid NPD to cut this month short in order to give them a chance ... It's outrageous.

MS should be ashamed of themselves

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Teeqoz said:

Well hey, it seems like some people here are seriously complaining about NPD's schedule *cough*BraLoD*cough*

Yup, I'm serious.

Really stupid decision, some big amount of sales of one month going to another, if we have a close month this may decide it to the wrong side, what is a hit to a job who is supposed to be of quality.

If PS4 keeps showing a better envyronment now, but in December MS gets more agressive and we have a better December for the XBO than to the PS4, NPD can end going to the PS4 anyway because of this considerable amount of sales coming from a another month. Or vice-versa.

It just doesn't make tracking sense, at all. It may do schedule sense, but that should not be the priority.

NPD's role isn't to keep tabs on who wins. NPD's role is to track sales. To do that, it's irrelevant how they split sales, but it makes sense to have a set system (4 weeks 4 weeks 5 weeks).

I wonder what role could the PS2 emulation talks do for PS4 next month?

kurasakiichimaru said:

not too much. BC highly hyped by core fans and such, but the general fanbase could careless.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

GribbleGrunger said:
I think that MS have paid NPD to cut this month short in order to give them a chance ... It's outrageous.

Nah definitely not.  NPD have their set schedule and follow it.  

I'm glad December gets the Sunday plus cyber monday and 5 weeks.  I want December to be bugger than November! Regardless if this pace keeps up Sony could be in for a massive December.  Could they actually do 3m in the US... or 2.5m? 

If it does 2.5m in the US 7.5m would be reasonable for it WW in November and December. 

kurasakiichimaru said:

I'm pretty sure Sony's plan for December is simply to do (temporary) deals on the SW bundles to cash in on the renewed-by-movie hype

300 or 329 for the standard and 350 for the Vader LE (if they have any stock of that one, which seems a bit unlikely at this point)