By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

Seems to be a few bundles begining to go out of stock :(

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

The Amazon deals are now Cyber Monday so I think that ND bundle can stay at #1 until Monday night.

It's amazing, really: it's been at #1 for over a day, and all of the OTHER bundles are selling out. Sony must have stuffed the channels big time this year, probably to avoid choking the supply line again.

The abode website also expects ps4 to take the holiday based on what ZhugeX? said in the part only available to subscribers.

I think that MS have paid NPD to cut this month short in order to give them a chance ... It's outrageous.

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:
Insidb said:

It's amazing, really: it's been at #1 for over a day, and all of the OTHER bundles are selling out. Sony must have stuffed the channels big time this year, probably to avoid choking the supply line again.

It's actually over 2 days there already.
The deal started before Black Friday.

I was hedging my bet, because I thought it fell all the way down to #2 at one point.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
I think that MS have paid NPD to cut this month short in order to give them a chance ... It's outrageous.

With the seeming Target and Walmart shenanigans, I wouldn't be shocked lol.

Insidb said:
GribbleGrunger said:

With the seeming Target and Walmart shenanigans, I wouldn't be shocked lol.

Definitely!! How dare they manipulate NPD in this way? This is my life, my vocation, my only joy!

For any XB1 owner reading this: 'I'm joking'.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

What? no... NPD are following the same scedule as always. Geez guys, the rest of the weekend will be counted for december, it's nothing to make a fuzz about.

EDIT wow lol, I took the bait

EDIT 2 but really guys, it's nothing to complain about!

BraLoD said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Briggle pls

Some people may take it serious.

Too late! LOL

I seriously don't understand some people. Come on, you must know how I roll by now.

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:
Insidb said:

I was hedging my bet, because I thought it fell all the way down to #2 at one point.

Oh yeah, it was reported to me it went down to #2  some hour between some of my night updates.
It also got to #2 some hours before getting #1, the day before BF.

But overall it's beasting the top stop there for over 2 days.

It's dooooooooooooomed!