By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

Bryank75 said:
bananaking21 said:

dont Sony have a Disney infinity bundle?

and why is the Starwars LE bundle 450$? 

Damn, you're right. Where is the fabled Disney Infinity Bundle?

Walmart Exclusive

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
Bryank75 said:

Walmart Exclusive

Yep, we found out. It's sold out.... :/

CosmicSex said:
Bryank75 said:

Walmart Exclusive

I really don't get the thinking behind retailer exclusive official bundles. Aren't you basically limiting the sales potential? No amount of money that a retailer is willing to throw your way is worth  reducing your potential market for a bundle. Unless of course you are trying to supply the worldwide audience with the bundle but you don;t have enough production allocated to cover all US retailers. 

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Bryank75 said:
But guys, you're forgetting. TimDog is outside his local BestBuy making sure there is a guy waiting to buy an Xbox in the morning. So Xbox has this month "on lock".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZd2RSH3j7o

I think this is the saddest thing I have ever seen.  This is why support euthanasia.  Sometimes, You just need to end. it. 

CosmicSex said:
Bryank75 said:
But guys, you're forgetting. TimDog is outside his local BestBuy making sure there is a guy waiting to buy an Xbox in the morning. So Xbox has this month "on lock".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZd2RSH3j7o

I think this is the saddest thing I have ever seen.  This is why support euthanasia.  Sometimes, You just need to end. it. 

Then you look and see he drives a Nissan..... Is it all an elaborate joke? Is TimDog the Andy Kaufman of our time? 

Around the Network
Bryank75 said:
CosmicSex said:

Then you look and see he drives a Nissan..... Is it all an elaborate joke? Is TimDog the Andy Kaufman of our time? 

Part of me thinks it is just a joke.  Its either that or some type of high level OCD.  Either way he is like poison to the Xbox community. 

binary solo said:
CosmicSex said:

Walmart Exclusive

I really don't get the thinking behind retailer exclusive official bundles. Aren't you basically limiting the sales potential? No amount of money that a retailer is willing to throw your way is worth  reducing your potential market for a bundle. Unless of course you are trying to supply the worldwide audience with the bundle but you don;t have enough production allocated to cover all US retailers. 

Well, we have to first imagine that Walmart paid Sony to have it exclusive.  Then the question is about what that bundle means to a retailer like Walmart.

BraLoD said:
CosmicSex said:

Wow, hold your horses a little there buddy XP

Lol, well, actually I do believe that this is all fake.  Once any personality can make enough money through Youtube and social media, we really need to question their motive before taking them seriously. 

During football today there was an ad that showed the uncharted bundle at the end and said $299 black friday weekend and had the dates for the whole weekend the date was small but I think it said price valid 11/26-11/29. Sony seems to not be willing to give MS any openings this year. No wonder they didn't have any deals this week they are going to need all the supply they can get for black friday weekend.

BraLoD said:
CosmicSex said:

Wow, hold your horses a little there buddy XP

What do you think happened to his horses...?