By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

Crazy that PS4 doesn't need deals right now. Do you know what deals is for BF ?

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
X1Gates said:
things are looking good for microsoft

If you consider getting hammered all month on Amazon 'looking good' then yes. If you're just saying it in general then why choose a thread that proves the complete opposite to be the case? MS had better have a good Black Friday because this month they're losing badly so far.

I'm starting to think the soul purpose of this thread is to bash on the Xbox One.

Legacy said:
GribbleGrunger said:
X1Gates said:
things are looking good for microsoft

If you consider getting hammered all month on Amazon 'looking good' then yes. If you're just saying it in general then why choose a thread that proves the complete opposite to be the case? MS had better have a good Black Friday because this month they're losing badly so far.

I'm starting to think the soul purpose of this thread is to bash on the Xbox One.

Stating observable facts in order to correct a wildly irrational conclusion isn't bashing.

The PS5 Exists. 

I think the SW standard bundle will be 329 on BF. Just noticed that an authorised Sony dealer on eBay, the same one that did a limited run of the NDC bundle at 300 (which we already know will be a BF deal), sold it at that price for a limited time on release. Probably absent from adverts so far in order to avoid slowing down it's sales before BF. Doesn't look like there'll be enough stock of the LE for any kind of deal. Maybe the COD LE will? But I doubt it.

4 hours after last update:

#09 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (same)
#10 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (same)
#16 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 1)
#22 XB1 Fallout Bundle (down 1)
#34 PS4 Star Wars LE Bundle (up 1)
#40 XB1 Three Games Bundle (down 1)
#48 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (down 2)
#86 WiiU Mario Kart Bundle (up 2)

PS4 - 4 bundles, 4 in the top 100
XB1 - 12 bundles, 3 in the top 100

XB1 Deals:

Gears Bundle + Black Ops 3 (reduced to $325)
3 Games Bundle + Halo
FIFA Bundle + Fallout

PS4 Deals:

None at the moment

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
binary solo said:
Roronaa_chan said:
KdxlavkdX said:
Nice to see the Xbox version of BO3 at number one.

Not so nice for MS, who had to pay for all those copies..

But they are selling the Bundle for $408, so they are not giving CoD away.

Now I see what you were talking about. No, that's not it, I meant the game being picked as a free game of choice with a X1. People were able to get a Gears bundle + blops 3 for 325, so obviously who would pay 408 to get the same thing? Blops x1 was in the low 20s and only 1-2 places away from PS4 version before the promo started, then it jumped and peaked on the promo's final day (yesterday). 

They weren't just giving COD away, it was one game of choice (COD being the most popular pick) with every X1 sold. If they sold something like 150k consoles, that's about 9 million dollars in subsidised software

Jesus, just saw this Amazon update now. 12 bundles and 3 in the top 100..... what a waste of effort. They really need to get better at bundles. It would have been cool if Sony delayed the MGSV red console to launch for Black Friday.

dont Sony have a Disney infinity bundle?

and why is the Starwars LE bundle 450$? 

bananaking21 said:

Amazon doesn't have it in stock themselves anymore.

bananaking21 said:

Damn, you're right. Where is the fabled Disney Infinity Bundle?