By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 5 September 2015 Global chart

Conegamer said:
Damn that split for MGSV is crazy. Surely that must be wrong between the PS4/XOne...

The discrepancy is a bit surprising to me as well, even with the factors that were going to assure the PS4 sold more copies than the XB1: Greater install base, the fact it's considered to be a PS franchise spiritually, objectivly superior on a technical level. Huge difference in sales.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Just every number on the latest charts is wrong. Official nubers are already out for weeks/months, and yet, we still get the wrong numbers. NICE!

MGS might as well of had come to wii u as well with those X1 sales.

Shortiloe said:

Just every number on the latest charts is wrong. Official nubers are already out for weeks/months, and yet, we still get the wrong numbers. NICE!

Machina is going to get better. We need to give him time. His aim at the moment is to get it up to date and he can refine some of the data later.

We need to support him and he's openly said he welcomes any help. So if you have data that can help him, post away. 

You can't be too surprised as the split after Ground Zeroes though.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

And this is why FFVII will not come to XB1 (Other that being a SFV situation already).

It just not worth the effort. MGSV most likely would have been finished if it was a PS4 exclusive.

Amazing numbers for metal gear ps4

Yup. Those MGS V numbers split? Expected. PS4 hardware? I expected it over 300k even without an MGS V bundle in NA(might need adjustments considering what Sony said).

Hey Sony, you can finally make that MGS V bunduru for Brack Friday. Don't disappoint.

Good Lord, did MGS V on PS4 really dwarf over other versions THAT much??
Man, it's almost unfair. O___o

These numbers seem a bit off, i mean why did the last gen version of MGS 5 sell so well in the US and i mean only in the US? The last gen versions sold way more in the US than in EU, i always thought that the US is the fatest when it comes to abandoning last gen consoles.