By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Police officer assaults school girl for in-school arrest

Cobretti2 said:
LOL

I read the comment son the story

it goes like this

1. Teacher asked to to shut the fuck up or get the fuck out.
2. Other teachers come in to convince her to get out
3. Eventually cop come in to do it.

How about at step two all the teacher just pick up the desk with her in it and carry here out of the classroom?

She looks like a 40kg max feather weight.

Except a teacher doesn't have the authority to do that.

Around the Network

He exaggerated, but... according to what some people said, it wasn't that crazy. :P

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

He should be fired. I would guess she said something that set him off. He just blew up.

At the same time, that girl has issues. Was doing something that required security to be called an remove her from class and then refused to get out of her chair.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

LipeJJ said:
He exaggerated, but... according to what some people said, it wasn't that crazy. :P

what did she say?

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

tokilamockingbrd said:
LipeJJ said:

what did she say?

I don't know. I was referring just to her attitude, it was pretty ridiculous too. He should be punished somehow, but I don't think they need to fire him for that, just discipline him.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

She's a damn kid. Yeah, she's gonna act out and be rebellious, it doesn't give the officer, twice her size, to toss her like a fucking ragdoll. This man is a psychopath, get him off the force now.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Just wondering for everyone that is saying he went overboard, how would you have dealt with the situation if the girl did not get out of the room?

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

LipeJJ said:
tokilamockingbrd said:

what did she say?

I don't know. I was referring just to her attitude, it was pretty ridiculous too. He should be punished somehow, but I don't think they need to fire him for that, just discipline him.

This is gonna sound like a cop out but if that was your kid, I guarantee you would want this man's balls on above your chimney. There is no reason for a grown man to toss around a kid like this, unless it's legitimate self-defense.

Ali_16x said:
Just wondering for everyone that is saying he went overboard, how would you have dealt with the situation if the girl did not get out of the room?

Drag the damn desk to the outside of the room and deal with the situation there, get the parents involved. ANYTHING but violence against her. Are we this babaric that we have to resort to physical violence on some punk kid misbehaving? Give me a break.

Areym said:
LipeJJ said:

This is gonna sound like a cop out but if that was your kid, I guarantee you would want this man's balls on above your chimney. There is no reason for a grown man to toss around a kid like this, unless it's legitimate self-defense.

If my kid was THAT stupid, I swear I wouldn't want his balls avoe my chimney. :P But I would lawsuit him, of course, cause he exaggerated.