By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why has Fatal Frame to be a Wii U exclusive if it isnt treated that way by Nintendo?

OH! I cannot dress the main character as a dirty slut! You evil Nintendo.

I don´t see people complaining for the amount of Vita games that are digital only. "Oh but those are japanese niche games" Yes, and fatal Frame is the exact definition of a niche japanese game that was not able to break 300k in the freaking ps2. If wasn´t for Nintendo the franchise would be probably dead.

Around the Network

Cause Nintendo owns (part of) the franchise?

The fact that Nintendo fund(Bayo2) or co-owns a Mature Franchise shouldn't be a way for Nintendo to censor it, even if it's meaningless censorship.

Nintendo should use these fundings/co-ownings to have mature games, alongside their awesome-open to a wide audience game, instead of trying to make those mature franchise less mature.

It's an opportunity to have what Nintendo doesn't do on a Nintendo platform.
There'll always be children and adults loving Nintendo's franchise, but grown up-former kids-loving Nintendo should have access to mature games without Nintendo touching the game. It's not meant for the audience Nintendo personally aims ? Fine, don't touch it, you have rights on the franchise, but trust them.

nintendo dont want stupid christians to burn their games because of evil boobs, thats why only NA get the shitty release

User moderated -RavenXtra

Blah blah everything will be digital only soon blah.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
OH! I cannot dress the main character as a dirty slut! You evil Nintendo.

I don´t see people complaining for the amount of Vita games that are digital only. "Oh but those are japanese niche games" Yes, and fatal Frame is the exact definition of a niche japanese game that was not able to break 300k in the freaking ps2. If wasn´t for Nintendo the franchise would be probably dead.

TIL that every girl who wears a bikini is actually a dirty slut. GG

And you also pay zero attention to Vita fans as complaints about no physical happen every time + you ignore the huge difference between PSN and eShop.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Pavolink said:
Wright said:

We can't stop. This madness must end now! You knows what might happen next if we don't do something now, like Nintendo doing a FPS game where at the end you handshake every soldier you've fought at the hospital.

No, but they did one where squids shoot their ink...

But do they shake their tentacles after the game is over?

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

bdbdbd said:
Pavolink said:

No, but they did one where squids shoot their ink...

But do they shake their tentacles after the game is over?

That would happen for story purposes, but story doesn't matter in the end. Let me upend a tea table...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I read one perspective that said it's really more of a case of developers feeling like they have to include bikini outfits for their games to sell in Japan (the author cited developers saying as much), whereas they don't think they need to do that in the US. So it's not that they're taking them out for NA, they're adding them for Japan.

It already has a M rating so I did find it strange, but NoA and NoE are different, so getting physical releases in one region doesn't mean the other will for sure :/

It got localized in the first place, so that was already pretty surprising imo

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]