By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why has Fatal Frame to be a Wii U exclusive if it isnt treated that way by Nintendo?

People petioned for this game all along and now 1 year later Nintendo is butchering the western release in one of the most lazy and direspectfull way i have seen by a Japnese company for a while. 

1. Digital only in NA

2. Europe gets its Maiden of Scalper Edition, pre order it right now on Ebay

3. and Now they remove the sexy content from the game. Its allready M rated WTF? no explanation from Nintendo.

my point is why has it to be exclsuive? Why does Nintendo buy the rights of this franchise if they dont want to support it properly? This is unexcatable. This example shows why Exclsuives can be bad sometimes if the console manufactor does not want to support the game.

Koei-Tecmo releases one game after another in the west, they even revived the great Deception series which was never popular. And 10 years ago was the last time we got a deception game (Trapt) and they still brought it back and made even an Addon for it, all physical releases. Nobunagas Ambition another example of Koe-Tecmo locelazing a niche RTS game, they also released the tripple pack of Attelier as well recentley for PS3. 

There is no  game in my head which isnt locelazied. And all of them are physical. I think Fatal Frame would have been better under Koei-Tecmo, we would have gotten it by now and maybe another Addon with even more content for PS4 or Wii U and pletnty of Physical copies avaible. 

Around the Network

Because Nintendo co-own the IP?

Tachikoma said:

now they do but not in the past

Ruler said:
Tachikoma said:

Yes, but it explains why the game is Nintendo exclusive and why Nintendo can do what it pleases - at some extent - with the game.

Ruler said:
Tachikoma said:

What does that have to do with Fatal Frame 5?

Around the Network

Bikini-gate is real.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Jesus you people are never happy at all stop bit ching, it's a game with out a.few bikinis in the NA version. Stop crying

it also sucks. glad i got to try it.

Nogamez said:
Jesus you people are never happy at all stop bit ching, it's a game with out a.few bikinis in the NA version. Stop crying

We can't stop. This madness must end now! You knows what might happen next if we don't do something now, like Nintendo doing a FPS game where at the end you handshake every soldier you've fought at the hospital.

It's the end of the world if I can't have my bikini fix.

Perfect scenario though to demand the game come to my platform because "I don't censor content", no sir.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"