By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hot dogs, bacon and other processed meats cause cancer, WHO declares

Dead animal flesh (meat) is acidic to the ph level of the human body, course it is a cause of cancer and other illness.

Around the Network

Was this not common knowledge?

spurgeonryan said:
Mr_No said:

Well shit. I guess I better stop eating bacon, burgers, steaks, hot dogs, sausage and all the like so I can adopt a diet of the more healthier GMOs and so the sun slowly gives me skin cancer as time goes by.

Apply the sunblock.

You know how little sunblock it takes comeing off of you, in the water to kill corals?

think of the corals! :P

but yeah sun burns suck... screw the fish and corals.

FIT_Gamer said:
pokoko said:

That's true, unlike animals who are all friends and care about other animals.

How many cows, pigs, or chickens kill other animals? Not only that how many of them kill other animals for "sport" or just for their own personal pleasure?

So only cows, pigs, and chickens count?  Other animals don't?  And many animals kill for sport.  Cats, chimps, otters, dolphins, dogs, and wolves off the top of my head.  I'm sure there are many, many more.  Most of those will also kill the babies of thier own kind and sometimes eat them.  Actually, now that I think about it, pigs are mean as hell and will kill and eat pretty much anything they can, including cats, rats, and baby animals of other species.

Why do Humans always want to compare what we do to what animals do???

Around the Network

Everything causes cancer or some other illness. From mercury in fish, to salmonella in poultry and fruits/veggies.

I think this has to do with everything in moderation. One piece of bacon isn't going to give you cancer right away, but if you had 5 pieces a day with sausage strips from Walmart, that might kill you soon enough. Also our bodies are made to process natural beef and meat and not processed synthetic bullshit.

spurgeonryan said:
And bringing up anal sex to my GF puts her in a severe 24 hour depression. Who gives a fuck! I still love it!

no anal sex for Spurgey explains a lot of his threads... Poor guy

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Seventizz said:
Everything causes cancer or some other illness. From mercury in fish, to salmonella in poultry and fruits/veggies.

You do know people have cured cancers, diabetes from going on fully Raw diets?? People need to eat a more Alkaline based diet and stop eating all the crap, refined sugars and processed foods, meats and dairy that are acidic to our bodies.

everything causes cancer to be honest