By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Shareholders Meeting - What do you expect will happen?

Also, this meeting is suppose to last 90 minutes? What?

Around the Network

Is something big happening today?

"I know these things shouldn’t make a difference, but when servers come around pouring coffee into fancy cups for reporters and analysts, you get the feeling the company has something exciting to share — at least something it feels good about. Or maybe it’s just Kyoto hospitality."

http://blogs.wsj.com/japanrealtime/2015/10/29/nintendo-unveils-first-smartphone-game-live-blog/

– Nintendo will be pushing more games to win more women users this Christmas

Oh god please no. No offense to women but I just don't like the games that are popular with them (70% of Japanese Animal Crossing fans are female, and I hate Animal Crossing). I guess we can expect more quality games like Happy Home Designers and Amiibo Festival...

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

"Launch date of Nintendo’s smartphone games has been delayed. Launch will be March 2016, not year-end. Nintendo eyes global launch, depending on the game."

lol. Hope they still show something though

Now they're even delaying smartphone games, something is horribly wrong at Nintendo, I've never seen so many delays.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Around the Network

is there no livestream for this?

Q&A starting now. 

Miitomo revealed. 

Why are we excited about mobile games again lol

Alkibiádēs said:
Now they're even delaying smartphone games, something is horribly wrong at Nintendo, I've never seen so many delays.

They've ALWAYS been notorious for delays, because they don't want to be like other gaming companies such as Ubisoft who release broken products. Nintendo likes to do things well, and do things right. The delays get annoying, but they have literally happened as far back as I can remember, especially since the N64 days because coding started getting much more complicated

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

Alkibiádēs said:

Goddamnit Nintendo, you had one job

When the fuck is Nintendo Account launching!?