By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 2016 USA Presidential Election

AlfredoTurkey said:

Am I going to vote? No. Why? Because it's fake. You have two actors, both are liars, both are going to fuck us in the end, so I choose not to participate.

You don't have choice. You have the illusion of choice.

So why not vote 3rd party and give another voice a chance?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network
mrstickball said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

Am I going to vote? No. Why? Because it's fake. You have two actors, both are liars, both are going to fuck us in the end, so I choose not to participate.

Even if someone managed to get on a platform that big who actually HAD an ethical, idealistic code, he/she'd never win because the masses are brainwashed to vote left or right. But, in reality, third parties are pretty much the same deal. It's a saleman selling you a different version of the same poison.

AlfredoTurkey said:
mrstickball said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

Even if someone managed to get on a platform that big who actually HAD an ethical, idealistic code, he/she'd never win because the masses are brainwashed to vote left or right. But, in reality, third parties are pretty much the same deal. It's a saleman selling you a different version of the same poison.

Perot was beating Bush and Clinton on the Reform Party ticket in the 90s until he basically stopped campaigning for 3 months. Both parties are beatable. Its why Donald Trump, despite being a lifelong Democrat, is popular. 

mrstickball said:
AlfredoTurkey said:
mrstickball said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

Perot was beating Bush and Clinton on the Reform Party ticket in the 90s until he basically stopped campaigning for 3 months. Both parties are beatable. Its why Donald Trump, despite being a lifelong Democrat, is popular. 

Trump is popular because the average IQ is well below acceptable lol

I'm slowly warming to Trump. No, he's not my pick, or close to it, but he's certainly not the worst guy running, like I originally thought. (Not unrelated, his recently announced tax plans aren't half-bad. Best candidate's plan so far is Paul's. Fiorina talks a good game on this, but yet to announce any formal policy (that I'm aware of)).

The guy who really gets my goat (goad?) is Sanders. A snakeoil salesman who appeals to the Free Shit Army.

Around the Network

I would say Trump for only 1 reason. He will pick the smartest/most competent people, the ones who actually run the Gov. An if they suck, he would get rid of them immediately. Nobody will be pleading the 5th in a hearing. Mexico and China paying their own way would just be a bonus.

When is the election ?

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

asqarkabab said:
When is the election ?

Primaries are later this month which start to select the candidate to go to the general election.. Both parties will have their final candidate chosen around April-May. The actual election (Republican v. Dem) will be in November.

Anyone but Trump I say! That being said, I'd love to watch him on the debates. It'll make for great television viewing.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I just want Bill Clinton to be the First Gentleman... how classy would he be...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)