By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 2016 USA Presidential Election

mrstickball said:
asqarkabab said:
When is the election ?

Primaries are later this month which start to select the candidate to go to the general election.. Both parties will have their final candidate chosen around April-May. The actual election (Republican v. Dem) will be in November.

Thanks mate

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network
AlfredoTurkey said:
mrstickball said:

Perot was beating Bush and Clinton on the Reform Party ticket in the 90s until he basically stopped campaigning for 3 months. Both parties are beatable. Its why Donald Trump, despite being a lifelong Democrat, is popular. 

Trump is popular because the average IQ is well below acceptable lol

I still don't understand this. How are people able to bash others' intelligence on this website? I just don't get it. He just called all Trump supporters stupid, but won't get moderated for it. We've run into this issue before and I'm sick of it. Be consistent.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

https://www.facebook.com/Urlodellafenice/photos/a.377537315747.156221.97439675747/10153463008150748/?type=3

"If you'll become president, do you think it will bother you to sit on the same chair where Bill got blowjobs?"

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I thought President Bush did great at the Jeb rally, Jeb did great also. Here's to Bush winning!

DiddyKong said:
I thought President Bush did great at the Jeb rally, Jeb did great also. Here's to Bush winning!

Good luck on that.  GWB ruined it for Jeb and the country will probably not elect another Bush to the office in a very long time (if ever).

Around the Network

Voted for Bernie during the early primary voting in Texas. Didn't realize how easy it was to vote early.