By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - #BoycottStarWarsVII

enlightenedmaster said:
mornelithe said:

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/movies/news/a39017/boycottstarwarsvii-troll/

There ya go

again nowhere does it prove it and its just writing an article as an expert like you accuse me of doing - its fucking speculation

and nowhere it tries to address why people are for and against it

No, I would never, ever accuse you of being an expert in anything.  That much is false. :)

Around the Network
mornelithe said:

No, I would never, ever accuse you of being an expert in anything.  That much is false. :)

and sentence that means nothing and is of no use

So apparently this was a trolling attempt coming from 4chan or something?
Is that confirmed?

the_dark_lewd said:
Is that confirmed?

Yes.  It was confirmed before the news picked it up. 

people will find a way to fit anything into there own agenda.

Around the Network
enlightenedmaster said:
mornelithe said:

and sentence that means nothing and is of no use

A fitting sentence for you then :D

Funny how they cant put any Asian character in the movie, espacially asian males. A lot of asian americans love this movie series and so do a lot of asian countries. Thats something to be complained about.
I personally think this movie is going to be dissapointing i have the feel, for me i never was into starwars. I was so bored by it i ounce slept while watching one of the movies.

mornelithe said:
the_dark_lewd said:
Is that confirmed?

Right ho. Didn't strike me as a genuine thing at all. Racists don't tend to operate by boycotts. 

I'm more of a Star Trek fan and even I am OVER EXCITED to watch this movie!! If someone wants to boycott a movie because they feel it promotes anti-white racism then that's their right! It's also my right to call anyone out who does boycott this movie as stupid and childish! But, to each their own I say.

the_dark_lewd said:
mornelithe said:

Right ho. Didn't strike me as a genuine thing at all. Racists don't tend to operate by boycotts. 

Yeah, I think the more bizarre the hash tags get, the more skepticism they should be viewed with.  People have picked up on the fact that the news simply has no framework for researching whether a hashtag is legitimate or not, and they're more than willing to exploit that lack of understanding.