By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I think my Amiibo addiction is a bit out of control.

I´ve seen worse

Around the Network
cutzman25 said:
Rafie said:
Cobretti2 said:

Glad I don't have the same problem lol

Impressive indeed! You got 41 or more?

i have around the same #, but you seem to have more rare ones

Meta Knight is the only one in that collection there that I don't have. I don't have any of the Fire Emblem characters either. They have been a pain to get. I found one at Best Buy, but the packaging was kind of warped, so I left it be. It was Marth.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Cobretti2 said:
Rafie said:

Impressive indeed! You got 41 or more?

I have more, just ran out of protector boxes lol. not counting duplicates.

Damn man you're beasting out here! LOL

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

97alexk said:

what a let down? ehm i have like 20 Wii U games. and i have over 10 000 hours on my Wii U, hmm weird that it is a let down for you

The Wii U is a pretty big let down for most people. I would say most people think it is a let down. To me it is better than a Wii but it is annoying how close it is to being amazing without quite getting there

When are we getting Smash Bros amiibo cards? I'd be down if we get a booster pack where the rare card is an actual fighter and the other cards are the trophies you collect in the game.

Around the Network

Thats me with like Karma Koin/NX

I literally spend like over $500 AUD on 2 free to play games.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

spurgeonryan said:
@ confetti

...cobretti. .darned autocorrect. ...

You use super glue to hold them up like that?

@ thread

My area still has none, but extra Sonics and Pac man. Yuk.

clear protector box for an amiibo lol. 

nice one Mr... keep it up - keep buying them.....

I do liek WiiU and all Nintendo you shoudl buy more games too.

Switch!!!

Hiku said:
97alexk said:

I played Wii U everyday around atleast 5 hours each day, when it came out, i got it on release, i didnt have school when it launched and i just started school again for the first time, maybe its not exactly 10 000 hours but its preatty close now

Could you check what hour it says? Even close to 10 000 is pretty interesting.
Because it's been around 1054 days since it released in Europe.
If you played 5 hours a day for 1054 days = 5270 hours. That's about half of the 10 000 you mentioned.

I said i played atleast 5 hours each day. on 5 different titles for the Wii U i have over 1000 hours

Unless my eyesight fails me, I count 45 in there. Nice collection! I only have 6 at the moment. haha

I say, if it keeps you from your daily responsibilities (i.e. work, school, family, etc.) then your addiction might be a problem. Otherwise, keep on collecting dose 'bos, yo. I mean, yeah it's a bit frivolous and you could spend your money and time on more useful pursuits, blah blah blah. If it makes you happy, why not?

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P