By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

MGS V The Phantom Pain - PS4.

I have played MGS 2, 3, 4, PW, Rising and GZ. So after hearing about MGS V TPP I got excited. I was more excited to hear it was like Peace Walker and it was my favorite. I got it for PS4. I liked the intro. But later the game became a series of mini repetitive missions. Yet. Sometimes I enjoyed it. I liked it. But in the end it became repetitive as hell. I was on mission 50 - Extreme Sahelanthropus one. God. This is so annoying. A few boss battles and not enough variety. After trying I failed. I went straight to youtube and saw the ending. The thing  that kept me playing was the ending. I wanted to know what happens. After that I just sold the game.

The game is boring as hell. Its repetitive. Funny thing is that, the guy who purchased it from me posted sale ad tonight. Lol. He also says he cant take it. Sorry Kojima. Yes. I enjoyed the game in the middle. But this is not enjoyable as the previous ones. MGS V The Phantom Pain has to be the biggest disappointment for me after Witcher 3 in 2015.

Around the Network

Good thing DQH is out tomorrow. No boredom ore repetitiveness there!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

What does this have to do with anything.

KyleeStrutt said:
vivster said:

vivster said:

I remember when the Warriors games were described as boring and repetitive. Funny how times have changed.

Around the Network
KyleeStrutt said:
vivster said:

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

jigokutamago said:
vivster said:

I remember when the Warriors games were described as boring and repetitive. Funny how times have changed.

If I try One Piece Pirate Warriors in PS3 I wont be bored now. Lol. Yeah.

Slimes don't answer questions guys.

jigokutamago said:
vivster said:

OR! vivster is being sarcastic like 99% of the time.

KyleeStrutt said:
Slimes don't answer questions guys.

Maybe not yours.