By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Sixth Annual 50 Greatest Games Event! Sign Up and Join the Fun!

Sign me up . This will be my first year :P.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

Sign me up :)

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Wow, sounds daunting. Ive thought of 5, but 50?! Wow... count me in.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Count me in! :D

I'm in.
SPOILER ALLERT (?)
my list will be full of Pokémon Games :p 

Around the Network

Sign me up too!

So we pm you our list and then will reveal it slowly in the official thread?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Sign me up! this will be the first time I'll do this!

Platina said:
Sign me up too!

So we pm you our list and then will reveal it slowly in the official thread?

Yup!

Only give me your full list when you're compltely satisfied with it. The list you PM me is the list I'll be adding to my spreadsheet of doom.

It's why I'm giving folks a month to sweat over their to 50. Make sure it's perfect when they finally submit it! :D

Sign me up, there shouldn't be many changes compared to my list last year.

The previously black/white rules on Remakes was made because it really does open a can of worms on what constitutes as seperate and what doesn't. So for now we'll do this on a case by case basis. If you're not sure if a remake does enough to be considered a separate game, ask me. I'll have the final say (/power abuse).

Luke888 asked a great question about the Pokemon franchise. Not only do they have remakes, but they also have content added third versions. So what do we do with them?

I'm going to say that we continue to treat both the remakes (FireRed/LeafGreen, HeartGold/SoulSilver, OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire) and the third versions (Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum) in line with the original games.

So for example: Treat the family of Pokmemon Gold/Silver/Crystal/HeartGold/SoulSilver as one entry.

Hope that helps!