By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Digimon Story: PS4 or PSVita ????

Do you buy it for PS4 or PSVita?

For Console, PS4! 68 50.75%

For my Psvita. 34 25.37%

PS4,because Remote Play with PSvita 7 5.22%

see results 25 18.66%

Total:134

I did pre-order the game, so yeah. It was for 45€, so why not pick it up. It will be the first Digimon I have. Weird how I've never had any Digimon games, even though I like the series.

Around the Network

2nd of February, 2016 is a big day with Digimon, Nitro+ Blasterz, Megadimension Neptunia, and the Gravity Rush: Remaster all coming out.

Yuseithestarknight said:
I did pre-order the game, so yeah. It was for 45€, so why not pick it up. It will be the first Digimon I have. Weird how I've never had any Digimon games, even though I like the series.

A lot of the games have been less than stellar compared to the quality of the series, definitely less than that of the Pokemon series compared to its anime.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Augen said:
2nd of February, 2016 is a big day with Digimon, Nitro+ Blasterz, Megadimension Neptunia, and the Gravity Rush: Remaster all coming out.

And with Naruto UNS4 early february : )

could you add a "no" answer to the pool please ?

Around the Network

Ps4, yes, it will be my FIRST physical ps4 game.

Xxain said:
Ps4, yes, it will be my FIRST physical ps4 game.

Thats cool - the cover is so beautiful = ) i wish you fun then =)

BraLoD said:
Vita versions is digital only, right?

i think, yes. maybe in asia not ? i dont know. i buy it for the PS4 <3 You can play it on the psvita too thanks the feature remote play.

KazumaKiryu said:

cant wait. its coming on 2. february in the west. for playstation 4 and psvita. with 240 playable digimon, a good story with interesting and beautiful characters. Will you play it? Yes, a digimon-game is coming for console after many, many years!! maybe in the future more for console's? namco bandai say: Good Sales = Then Yes! And the character-stildesign is by a "Atlus"-guy, thats great <3 I hope the best for this beautiful game : )

You mean that freelance illustrator that worked on 4 games with atlus ? :p

Getting it on PS4, would have loved a cross-buy option tho. I just hope Bamco will be reasonable with the price this time, SAO was 65 euros while every other japanese AA is 45-50 euros here.

BraLoD said:

Not in Asia region

US and EU, yes

BraLoD said:
drdante said:
BraLoD said:

Not in Asia region

US and EU, yes

Yeah, the game translation is,what I mean, it was released last year in Japan.

I would prefer to play a Vita game on Vita, but no physical english version is really an issue.

It'll have to be PS4, Vita can't catch a break xP

Yes, what I mean is English release.

Physical English release Hong kong, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, you know.......Asia region

Japan is another story.