By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Digimon Story: PS4 or PSVita ????

Do you buy it for PS4 or PSVita?

For Console, PS4! 68 50.75%

For my Psvita. 34 25.37%

PS4,because Remote Play with PSvita 7 5.22%

see results 25 18.66%

Total:134

Choice for me goes

1. Vita if physical on both
2. PS4 if physical only on PS4
3. Vita on sale if it is digital on both

Around the Network

one of the reasons I'm getting a Ps4, and one of my most anticipated games!!

of course that's because I'm a fan of Digimon

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Roronaa_chan said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

If there was a physical release and it reviewed well I would have, as of now I don't intend to.

It does have a physical release

Really?  Coulda sworn I read it was digital only.  Well now it just needs to review well like 70, maybe 75 and up and Ill get it.

KingdomHeartsFan said:
Roronaa_chan said:

It does have a physical release

Really?  Coulda sworn I read it was digital only.  Well now it just needs to review well like 70, maybe 75 and up and Ill get it.

Vita version is digital only (for now, there were rumblings of possible physical after some requests). PS4 is retail in all of NA, in part of EU.

dark_gh0st_b0y said:

i like you : D my friend is no digimon fan, but he love the digimon world games for PS1 ^^ and he love the japanese version, this game is really amazing :)

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
It looks like Persona and FFX had a beautiful Digimon baby so of course Im sold, although my expectations obviously arent at Persona or Final Fantasy levels.

the characters in digimon story are beautiful. its "persona-stil" : D <3

if the game is successful, there will be more Digimon games for console / PS4!

let's hope the best! Digimon Story is the best rated Digimon game in Japan.

Digimon World games for PS1 are some of my favourites so of course I will buy it.

IgoRPGam3R said:
Digimon World games for PS1 are some of my favourites so of course I will buy it.

your opinion = my opinion :D And in japan, digimon story cyber sleuth is the best digimon-game. :)

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Yes!!!
BasilZero said:

Will be getting it for sure on PS4.

Not sure if it will be day 1 - need to catch up on other games and to get PS4 games. Will probably get it mid year or end of 2016.

If its Digital only - thats fine too - may get it earlier in that case.

sc94597 said:
Yes, I will be getting it for Vita day 1. I am a big fan of the Digimon games and this looks like the most polished yet.
Augen said:
Choice for me goes..
dark_gh0st_b0y said:

IgoRPGam3R said:
Roronaa_chan said:
Bristow9091 said:
Out of curiosity, does anyone..

Yes but only in some countries..

Early February. Not long wait: -D More Digimon RPGs are coming in the West and for console - if it is successful.

i'm very exciting. trailer by IGN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByuIEKLkxtE

KazumaKiryu said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:
Yes!!!
BasilZero said:

Will be getting it for sure on PS4.

Not sure if it will be day 1 - need to catch up on other games and to get PS4 games. Will probably get it mid year or end of 2016.

If its Digital only - thats fine too - may get it earlier in that case.

sc94597 said:
Yes, I will be getting it for Vita day 1. I am a big fan of the Digimon games and this looks like the most polished yet.
Augen said:
Choice for me goes..
dark_gh0st_b0y said:

IgoRPGam3R said:
Roronaa_chan said:
Bristow9091 said:
Out of curiosity, does anyone..

Yes but only in some countries..

Early February. Not long wait: -D More Digimon RPGs are coming in the West and for console - if it is successful.

i'm very exciting. trailer by IGN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByuIEKLkxtE

Whoa that trailer was Goose bumps stuff right there. Didn't realize that this was out so shortly, glad I have picked up a PS4 over the holidays... also got the Vita of course but will see where this gets picked up or if it has a cross buy feature will double dip!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive