By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Project Zero/Fatal Frame MOBW

MegaDrive08 said:
Dont you think not purchasing the game though is sending Nintendo the wrong message!!

It will send the message that people still care about good horror games.

All games will be digital only in a few years anyway. There is no doubt about that.

Without the option of a digital release this game had probably not have a release in US (like its predecessor), the sales of Project Zero games have been low in US since forever.

Around the Network

Eh, I'll settle for digital.

Cloudman said:
You get the limited edition..? The US gets nothing but a digital release...T_T So many bad things I want to call NoA or who thought a digi only release was a good idea...

At least it's gets a release, dood.

Most people didn't even think about the game anymore, and then it gets announced for the west. Buy it digitally and thats it.

z101 said:
MegaDrive08 said:
Dont you think not purchasing the game though is sending Nintendo the wrong message!!

It will send the message that people still care about good horror games.

All games will be digital only in a few years anyway. There is no doubt about that.

Without the option of a digital release this game had probably not have a release in US (like its predecessor), the sales of Project Zero games have been low in US since forever.

Yeah, sure, and Nintendo knows that! They know that at least 100k people say: "Nintendo I won't buy the game, this is how I show you that I have interest in a retail release and the future of this franchise!" So stupid.

More Digital sales than expectet is the only message.

Shortiloe said:
Cloudman said:
You get the limited edition..? The US gets nothing but a digital release...T_T So many bad things I want to call NoA or who thought a digi only release was a good idea...

At least it's gets a release, dood.

Most people didn't even think about the game anymore, and then it gets announced for the west. Buy it digitally and thats it.

Yeah, I know. I really prefer physical, so knowing the rest of the world is getting a physical release and the US only gets digital still makes me feel like sour grapes, and I too have to buy extra space because of a digi only really. It wouldn't be necessary if we got CDs as well.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Eh, download only with the shitty Wii U storage space means I won't be getting FF unless they make a physical version

Should've just put it on PS4/X1 so it'd actually sell/have a better chance of getting a physical release even better that way since the game wouldn't eat half of your storage XD

I remember fans screaming out for this game to be localized, they were bombarding Miiverse, signing petitions etc. Now Nintendo have caved in and localized the game, the fans only have themselves to blame if they dont support the game and Nintendo decide to keep future iterations Japanese exclusive only.

Gaming comunity is a joke. They spend a year begging for a extremely niche game that is probably making Nintendo lose money and when they finally decide to translate it and bring it to the west, then people don´t want to buy it because is digital.

If you want the game, you would buy it physical or not, and memory isnt a problem when you can buy a 16GB pendrive for 7$ and a 32GB for 13$ if you haven´t already a pendrive, sd cards or an external hardrive, wich are pretty common things in every house nowadays. What I said, a freaking joke.

At the end the game will flop so hard we are not gonna see more FF in the west, and the guilty is gonna be Nintendo, of course...

But oh well, i´m gonna get it anyway, let´s hope the limited edition on Europe is successfull enough to send them the right message.

I have my physical copy reserved and am looking forward to it! With the delay of Starfox I really only have this and hopefully Fast Racing Neo to look forward to this xmas for the Wii U.
I think this will be a rarity in years to come, the artbook etc that comes with the game looks great. It's very rare that I would spend $99 AUD on a game but this is one that I'll pay that for happily.

Though I would like to support Nintendo in localizing more niche games, I'm not a fan of horror so I won't be getting it

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]