By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Project Zero/Fatal Frame MOBW

So is noone excited for this game?? Ive seen virtually no threads for it considering its out at the end of the month, perfectly in time for Halloween, and i think three years to the day the WiiU launched with ZombiU.

Ive pre-ordered the special edition from game, so anyone getting it/excited????

Around the Network

I was more interested in it than in anything else releasing this year for Wii U, but since NoA decided that it didn't deserve a physical version I thought that there was no point in wasting my money on it now and preordered The Legend of Legacy instead.

This is why I'm buying the game

Fatal is a niche horror series, there will be never a big hype for this games.

Nonetheless Fatal Frame is a great series and the newest game has already praised from reviewers as one of the best games.

Iihatefatkatz said:

You can upload the photos you take to Miiverse, right? That would be sweet if it was true!

You know, I really don't know how a series like this can subsist on 50k unit sales per entry, NoA must be trying to kill it.

It doesn't matter of course, I'll still buy it. When the price sounds right is the question.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network
TheWPCTraveler said:
Iihatefatkatz said:

You can upload the photos you take to Miiverse, right? That would be sweet if it was true!

You know, I really don't know how a series like this can subsist on 50k unit sales per entry, NoA must be trying to kill it.

It doesn't matter of course, I'll still buy it. When the price sounds right is the question.

Well the series has lasted on poor sales for a long time.  Basically since forever.  Digital isn't something with which I agree, but that's mainly because of the Wii U's exclusives driven nature and the importance of a good looking shelf during the holidays.  But it has its arguments from a business perspective.  It does hugely reduce distribution costs, especially given it is an exclusive.  

-Digital only.
-16gb big.
-Own an 8gb Wii U.

How am I suppose to be excited for this?....Fck Nintendo.

V-r0cK said:
-Digital only.
-16gb big.
-Own an 8gb Wii U.

Buy a harddrive.

Samus Aran said:
V-r0cK said:
-Digital only.
-16gb big.
-Own an 8gb Wii U.

Buy a harddrive.

Or you could buy a microSD card + SD card card adapter! They're cheap nowadays, I believe 32GB ones cost $30?

Okay, okay, but once you're tired of ghosts, monsters, and various body parts being flung at you, transfer save to Wii U storage and use it for some other purpose, like putting it in your 3DS...or your phone.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

V-r0cK said:
-Digital only.
-16gb big.
-Own an 8gb Wii U.

Well thankfully i live in the UK so dont have this problem, sucks for people in the states though!