By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Project Zero/Fatal Frame MOBW

You get the limited edition..? The US gets nothing but a digital release...T_T So many bad things I want to call NoA or who thought a digi only release was a good idea...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

I love the FF games gameplay so I'm looking forward to this game but sadly not owning a Wii U I won't purchase this one, let's see if Maiden of Black Waters is released in the NX E-Shop

Samus Aran said:
V-r0cK said:
-Digital only.
-16gb big.
-Own an 8gb Wii U.

How am I suppose to be excited for this?....Fck Nintendo.

Buy a harddrive.

It's ridicoulous that on top of buying the system and the $50 game, one would also have to buy a storage device just to play a single game.  No consumer should ever have to be in this situation.

What ever happen to Reggie with his big speech about "a physical option will always be available"? Such bs.

TheWPCTraveler said:
Samus Aran said:
V-r0cK said:
-Digital only.
-16gb big.
-Own an 8gb Wii U.

How am I suppose to be excited for this?....Fck Nintendo.

Buy a harddrive.

Or you could buy a microSD card + SD card card adapter! They're cheap nowadays, I believe 32GB ones cost $30?

That's almost as much as the game itself xD

I would be exited if it was a physical game in NA.

Around the Network

No one knows this franchise exists.

V-r0cK said:

It's ridicoulous that on top of buying the system and the $50 game, one would also have to buy a storage device just to play a single game.  No consumer should ever have to be in this situation.

What ever happen to Reggie with his big speech about "a physical option will always be available"? Such bs.

I've always said that people misinterpreted that quote. He wasn't saying physical media would always be an option.

spemanig said:
No one knows this franchise exists.

...except me, and curl... Curl.. TT_TT

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I'd be more excited if there was a physical release in the US. T_T

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I'm excited. Tach even gave me a personal viewing of the first level, ;). The atmosphere looks to be unmatched by any survivor horror game, day 1.