Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Project Zero/Fatal Frame MOBW

V-r0cK said:
TheWPCTraveler said:
Samus Aran said:
V-r0cK said:
-Digital only.
-16gb big.
-Own an 8gb Wii U.

How am I suppose to be excited for this?....Fck Nintendo.

Buy a harddrive.

Or you could buy a microSD card + SD card card adapter! They're cheap nowadays, I believe 32GB ones cost $30?

That's almost as much as the game itself xD

Get a 16gb flash drive. You can get it cheap for like $15

Around the Network
Platina said:
Though I would like to support Nintendo in localizing more niche games, I'm not a fan of horror so I won't be getting it

Since the first part of the game is free you should give it a chance.

if Nintendo could just announce a special edition for FF V in US, then I'll buy it day 1. :)
Initially XCX is my only day 1 buy for now but FF V seems a great horror game.

I´ll buy it, looks good

I wasn't going to buy it because I thought there was no english VA. Now I probably will as a Halloween game. I don't think it'll be good though, but it will be fun at least. I'm probably not going to take it seriously and I'm probably not going to buy it without the slut DLC.

Around the Network
twintail said:
I think whats interesting is that while I understand Nintendos decision, it doesnt seem as good a decision taking into account the success of Until Dawn, a new IP which also seemed to have niche appeal.

But the game is coming to the West which is ultimately what is important.

Until dawn is a game with high production values who's MO is copying mainstream horror movies. It's the opposite of niche appeal.

MegaDrive08 said:
Dont you think not purchasing the game though is sending Nintendo the wrong message!!

I think that NoA is the one sending the wrong message, by deciding that it didn't deserve a physical release and then acting as if the game doesn't exist.

Tachikoma said:
Eh, the games terrible anyway.

How is it terrible?

I know I can play the demo when it comes out anyway, since I have a lot of free space, but I want to see why.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Kuksenkov said:
Echo the "physical release" complaints. No disc, no money.

Another one here, no disc =  no buy. The hype died for me when they said digital only a few months ago.

I would gladly pay extra for a limited edition at 60 U$ or even 70 U$, but I will not pay 50 U$ for a digital only game. Hell, I will buy Devil's third at full retail price even if it sucks instead of this game.

spemanig said:
I wasn't going to buy it because I thought there was no english VA. Now I probably will as a Halloween game. I don't think it'll be good though, but it will be fun at least. I'm probably not going to take it seriously and I'm probably not going to buy it without the slut DLC.

DLC? I don't think it has any. Everything is unlockable in-game.

Granted, it's digital only, so technically the whole thing is DLC.