By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes going to be the lowest scoring Zelda game?

Is The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes going to be the lowest scoring Zelda game?

Yes 28 26.17%

No 79 73.83%

Total:107
Teeqoz said:
Samus Aran said:
Teeqoz said:
The game looks sorta bad, but it doesn't look sub 73 on metacritic while being a Zelda game bad. Then of course, Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus got 76 on metacritic, so good games can get (relatively) low scores on meta as well.

It looks 10 times worse than R & C into the Nexus lol. And I'm not talking graphics.

Yaaah, but like I said, I think 76 was way too low for Nexus, and, let's be honest, reviewers have a little tendency to score certain franchises high regardless (Let's not kid ourselves).

I wish I could say this game would certainly score less than Into the Nexus, but I doubt that will be the reality.

Oh so you wish this game has a bad score even when you don´t know if the game is good at all. Great.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:

On metacritic the lowest Zelda game is 73% (GBA Zelda II).

I mean, the game looks really bad and bland...

''Looks''. Did you play it?

Can someone lock this thread? 

I'd say no, but it'll be one of the lower Zeldas. I say it'll be around 80 some in the end.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

some of nintendo's franchises score worse than they deserve and some score higher than they deserve. zelda will score just fine regardless of game quality.

I think the game looks great, and I can't wait to play it. And no, the graphics aren't bad.... it looks exactly like a link between worlds, which looked amazing and 60 fps. Can wait.

Around the Network

Maybe

kitler53 said:
some of nintendo's franchises score worse than they deserve and some score higher than they deserve. zelda will score just fine regardless of game quality.

That´s simply BS that some people want to believe because they hate the fact that Zelda is probably the best franchise ever. Other than the DS games, I have not feel any Zelda significantly overrated by Metacritic at all.

Goodnightmoon said:
kitler53 said:

That´s simply BS that some people want to believe because they hate the fact that Zelda is probably the best franchise ever. Other than the DS games, I have not feel any Zelda significantly overrated by Metacritic at all.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/ds/the-legend-of-zelda-phantom-hourglass

http://www.metacritic.com/game/ds/the-legend-of-zelda-spirit-tracks

so basically you agree with me.   i never said all zelda games are bad or even overrated,.. i said they all review well regardless of game quality.

wow, im atleast very excited for this game and i cant wait to play it. i already pre ordered it. i love the link between worlds feel. and i love the dungeons and bosses. what is there not to love. jokes on you people its gonna be alot of fun. but these days idk if people care about fun at all :/

Game looks awful but I don´t think so