By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Price Dropped To $349.99 In US. Rash Folk Got Lucky.

So, there is a Disney Infinity 3.0 bundle after all! I never saw it before. This thing should sell a lot to families...

Around the Network

PS4 sales are about to sky rocket even further.
Will halo 5 prevail and get Microsoft the win? Find out next time on Dragon ball z!!!!

Umm I mean the Amazon sale thread :) lol

tagged

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

UltimateGamer1982 said:
AnthonyW86 said:
I just noticed that the Nathan Drake bundle releases 9th of October and the price cut is for the 10th. Does that mean it will be $50 more only for the first day? That would piss off first day buyers so much. :-p

The price cut is also scheduled for Friday as well. The uncharted bundle and price cut are happening on Friday together. They're not a separate event. 

My mistake, i must have read the first date as day-month, and the second one as month-day.

So, looks like history repeats itself... Tag!

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

Said it was $50, it would definitely happen, not maybe, and before PGW.

It's not luck, connecting the dots isn't luck.

I guess I was luck with TLG and the need for digital tracking as well, couldn't make sense, right?

We'll see $300 bundles this year. You watch. Remember when I said if Sony can get a big enough lead before the 27th ...?

The PS5 Exists. 

I don't expect Microsoft to drop to $299.99. $50 off two years in a row with bundled games would be absurd, and I'm not sure Microsoft will be willing to bite the financial bullet again.

This is great news for any holdouts though, and anybody who has already pre-ordered any of the holiday bundles should be god damn ecstatic.

So with this, we could be looking at $249-299 holiday bundles, if not lower. The star wars bundle especially will do major damage at retail once the movie marketing starts and more ppl learn of the special edition bundle.

November and December to be above 1m then for PS4. October still a loss imo.

Now to see what MS do.

I said it's happen Friday.. Close enough
COD LE 429.99? Should be 399.99