By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales (Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki) Sep 28 - Oct 4

kurasakiichimaru said:
Japanese Devs really need to stop making games for PS3. It's not worth it anymore.

The PS3 version of the World Winning 2016 game just outsold the PS4 version.  How come is that "not worth it"?

Btw, there are four PS3 games in the top 20, as opposed to five PS4 games.   Again, how come is that "not worth it"?

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Tearaway Unfolded below 1.2k FW? That is so wrong.

Yep, released 1st October according to Amazon.jp.

I'm gonna dig up that old conversation just because :P

I found it!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7513427

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7513487

It was you TheWPCTraveler!

2.5k wouldn't quite have been enough to chart in Famitsu.  1.5k would've been enough to chart in Dengeki though.  And it didn't do that.  

Poor game :(

Why does Japan hate Tearaway? I literally don't understand. It even had a great ad.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
Why does Japan hate Tearaway? I literally don't understand. It even had a great ad.

To be fair, the west wasn't very keen on Tearaway either.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
To be fair, the west wasn't very keen on Tearaway either.

True, but at least it charted in the west (well, we'll have to see what happens with NPD).

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Mad Max being so highly sought after seems odd.

I don't even know what it is.

PS4 sold roughly like all the other Consoles/Portable combined ? That's more than a domination, it's a massacre...

And what about X1 ? Maybe it should be discontinued ?

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Goooo ps4

Ruler said:
3 days are not enough time to meassure that price drop.

The PICs of Playstation and Playstation2 you have below are marvelous !

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.