By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Ariana Grande does a Britney and kisses a girl!

A briteny?

She did a Madonna not a Brtieny and oh well she tried!

Switch!!!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Tachikoma said:
I have no idea who either of these two people are, nor do i care to know.

Amazing Former disney channel star and superb singer! She also said she hoped her fans die and she always has her hair pulled tightly back like trailer park trash.

Yeah, and her acting getting murdered murdered acting.

https://youtu.be/rtaYVd_WJhE

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

She pulled a Miley IMO. Anyways this does more harm than good for the gay community unless she comes out bisexual.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

36 seconds before someone took a screenshot and posted it online... i fapped faster then that..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Mr.Playstation said:
She pulled a Miley IMO. Anyways this does more harm than good for the gay community unless she comes out bisexual.

How many genders are out there anyway? I'm pretty sure she could find one where she's the "first" celebrity to com out as x-sexual or z-gender or something

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
Tachikoma said:
I have no idea who either of these two people are, nor do i care to know.

I don't buy it, I just find that hard to believe considering you 're a moderator on a message board, and this music section has people primarily talking about her and other pop stars. You would pretty much have to live on a farm without electricity to avoid celebrity news for the last 5 years.

I live in Japan, and i avoid pop music like the plauge, came in to this thread randomly to fullfill my duties.

So no, i really dont know who this is, and i STILL don't care to.

Gross. This isn't Yahoo or TMZ. Get this shit outta here.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

all US child actors/singers will do anything to get atention, so sad

She needs to eat something.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Never heard of her