By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What's your favourite meat?

What's your favourite meat?

Cow 36 31.58%

Pig 11 9.65%

Chicken 30 26.32%

Sheep 6 5.26%

Horse 2 1.75%

Dog 5 4.39%

Cat 2 1.75%

Guinea Pig 1 0.88%

Whales/Dolphins 6 5.26%

Other 15 13.16%

Total:114

Hard to pick, depends on my mood but Chicken is safest bet for me

Around the Network

Steak and chicken!!!

Chicken

"So, what kind of meat do you like the most?"

How come no one mentioned pussy yet...

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Lamb/mutton. I also really like Turkey.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Sheep. Lamb to be more precise. You just cannot beat a good roast lamb leg, shoulder or lamb shank. And then there's lamb kebab mmmmm mm.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I only prefer cow meat

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Nothing can beat well roasted quality pig meat.

PS no fish??

CU......or CF ?

Lamb.

I do like most kinds of meat though. Chicken and most seafood would be closely behind lamb, with beef, pork (and ham and bacon), rabbit and kangaroo behind them. I've never tried any of the animals that are viewed more as pets in Western society, though I'm not exactly against trying them either. On a tangent, I suppose the strangest meat that I like would be sheep's liver and several other forms of offal; unless I'm mistaken, they're not exactly common in Western societies any more (excluding those in the mystery bags known as sausages).