By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What does Zelda U have to score for you to not consider it a let down?

I think anything less than 104 on metacritic will be a huge let down by anyone's standards.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

I don't really care about review scores, as long as I enjoy it... but I would like to see it get at least 90

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Nothing really. I just hope it is a fun and very memorable experience : D

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I just want it to be a good game. It doesn't really matter if it will or will not have a 99 score on Metacritic. I often like games that doesn't have great scores such as The Wonderful 101 or ZombiU.

Come on you guys, 90 is lowballing;

Skyward Sword: 93
Twilight Princess: 95 (Wii), 96 (GC)
Wind Waker: 96
Majora's Mask: 95
Ocarina of Time: 99

For games before Ocarina of Time, there's no metacritics, but port A Link to the Past got 95 on GBA so who knows how high it would have been for the SNES version. Like I said, with the exception of Skyward Sword, 95 is the lowest the series gets on consoles. And 95/96 is the average. 93-95 would be disappointing, 90-92 would be bad, under 90 would be a disaster for sure.

Around the Network

I won't feel let down if I have fun PLAYING the game.

I LOVE ICELAND!

S.Peelman said:

Come on you guys, 90 is lowballing;

Skyward Sword: 93
Twilight Princess: 95 (Wii), 96 (GC)
Wind Waker: 96
Majora's Mask: 95
Ocarina of Time: 99

For games before Ocarina of Time, there's no metacritics, but port A Link to the Past got 95 on GBA so who knows how high it would have been for the SNES version. Like I said, with the exception of Skyward Sword, 95 is the lowest the series gets on consoles. And 95/96 is the average. 93-95 would be disappointing, 90-92 would be bad, under 90 would be a disaster for sure.

Yep. 95-96 to be on par with others, but if this is supposed to be the ultimate Zelda game it must be above.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

A 97.

If it's released on the Wii U in any way, shape or form it's automatically going to be a letdown, because that would mean it's going to be another "Twilight Princess" scenario.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:
If it's released on the Wii U in any way, shape or form it's automatically going to be a letdown, because that would mean it's going to be another "Twilight Princess" scenario.

Wellm it's going to appear on Wii U, so...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile