By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 71 - Game Thread - Metal Gear - Mafia Wins!

Tagged games:

Since it is a smaller size game do not expect too much craziness from trucks, but one or two "out of the box" roles is not out of the question here.^

Mario128 do you have Mario maker?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

Ok here i am checking in!!.
Anyway find it strange that right off the bat mario is claiming to be town something clearly many a mafia player has used before...

*padib stares from the bushes*

padib said:
*padib stares from the bushes*

Why exactly are you hiding in bushes? Ready to jump out at some people...I'm onto you...

Staring from bushes? Sounds like something a serial killer would do.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Ok here i am checking in!!.
Anyway find it strange that right off the bat mario is claiming to be town something clearly many a mafia player has used before...

that's a null tell. In my experience, supermario is very hard to gauge based on his opening comments. He tends to be super honest to a fault.

Also, just to repeat for any newcomers, do not edit posts ever.

spurgeonryan said:
Did not even know it was starting or if my post was accepted. Just got back from the 10pm showing of Uncle. Give me a bit.

UNCLE

How was the movie?

I am actually thinking of a thread that will get more than 10 posts for it. I enjoyed it and am surprised it sort of bombed world wide. Guy Ritchie can be too creative sometimes maybe.

^

So when does voting and such happen? My first time playing Mafia on VGC so I don't really know the procedures :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]