By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 71 - Game Thread - Metal Gear - Mafia Wins!

Tagged games:

Clyde32 said:
I'm male. If that helps somehow.

Clyde how many times have you played mafia, and where?
I know you played the smash brothers game that I hosted.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
I'm a dude.

playing a dude, disguised as another dude?

Votals

spurgeonryan: supermario128

Signature goes here!

Conegamer said:
I'm also male. Though I have an idea why you're doing this other than to kill time.

Cone, you said that you had an idea of why I was asking if people were male or female. What is your theory?

theprof00 said:
Conegamer said:
I'm also male. Though I have an idea why you're doing this other than to kill time.

Cone, you said that you had an idea of why I was asking if people were male or female. What is your theory?

My theory is you're trying to setup a model of basic information so that you can track along contradictions. But that's just my play experience with you. It gets people talking at least.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Conegamer said:

Well it helps you spot out contradictions. Moreover we're playing a Metal Gear game. There's not many women in that series who could be in this and Trucks is a maniac, and I found a certain someone in the Medical Platform yesterday in MGSV who would make an interesting role... 

Maybe I'm overthinking it however. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

90 minutes remaining to the Day

Signature goes here!

Strange that cone repeated what auron said.
Moreover, strange that both of you anticipated I had town motives.

I don't think there's gunna be a lynch today but I'm suspicious of cone.
vote : cone gamer

Just noticed the lynch conditions. I'm comfortable with my vote. As I don't think surge should be lynched either. He tends to be a wildcard.

Though if anyone wants a lynch I would suggest cone :)

Also interesting that chrono, if that even is a player, activated the timer when surge had a vote. I think it's pretty likely that surge is town and chrono was hoping for a quick mislynch based on the inactivity.

However, that theory could be presumptuous. It's a possibility though. Chronological could be town trying to get a mafia suspect lynched, could be a third party, could be a spiteful surge hater, or could even be surge himself. He's known to do such things.

20% chance that both surge and Mario are nonmafia.