By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 71 - Game Thread - Metal Gear - Mafia Wins!

Tagged games:

TruckOSaurus said:
I forgot to include this link ( http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Roles ) for people who would like to read up on their roles.

Thanks

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
supermario128 said:
Thought I would check before bed to see if this started yet. Very excited to play again. Glad I rolled town this time around. Makes it easier when you can just tell the truth. :)

And with that I say goodnight to you all.

It is best to tell the truth as scrum as well :0 By the way what are the odds trucks made the sonygirl/xander due scum? Seems to me it would only be fair if they were town or a third party. What do you think?

I dunno, they're playing a hydra, so it really could go either way. A hydra though can possibly confuse people as to motive since it's two different people playing. I feel like that will play on some people's suspicions. ergo: I don't think it would be fair for them to be playing a third party. But town or mafia are a possibility.

Gimme a sec

given that there are 14 players, and the normal ratio is 3-1, that would imply 3 mafia, 1 stump or survivor, and either a third party antitown, or another 3rd party. 2 mafia is also not out of the question, but until we have more info I'm going to say 3 mafia, 1 survivor, 1 sk.

TruckOSaurus said:
I forgot to include this link ( http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Roles ) for people who would like to read up on their roles.

Thanks Truck. I understand you don't have to answer this, but are there many roles outside of the norm this go-round?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Thanks Truck. I understand you don't have to answer this, but are there many roles outside of the norm this go-round?

This is not a question I can answer. Sorry.

Signature goes here!

Trucks mostly likely randomized the roles. So we shouldn't really ask what the odds are for them because I'm sure he treated them the same as everyone else.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Trucks mostly likely randomized the roles. So we shouldn't really ask what the odds are for them because I'm sure he treated them the same as everyone else.

I understand the need for secrecy. Just not sure how "out of the box" we need to go to try and nail down expected group sizes (since there's really nothing else to do right now).

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

zero129 said:
Ok here i am checking in!!.
Anyway find it strange that right off the bat mario is claiming to be town something clearly many a mafia player has used before...

that's a null tell. In my experience, supermario is very hard to gauge based on his opening comments. He tends to be super honest to a fault.

Also, just to repeat for any newcomers, do not edit posts ever.

spurgeonryan said:
Did not even know it was starting or if my post was accepted. Just got back from the 10pm showing of Uncle. Give me a bit.

UNCLE

How was the movie?

So when does voting and such happen? My first time playing Mafia on VGC so I don't really know the procedures :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]