By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 71 - Game Thread - Metal Gear - Mafia Wins!

Tagged games:

zero129 said:
Mike321 said:
zero129 said:
Mike321 said:
zero129 said:
Mike321 said:
So my theory is this, Platina, Mr. playstation and axumblade don´t post at all because they are the killers. They try to act like "ninjas", just killing other members without saying a word thinking nobody will suspect of them. They watch from the shadows how the other members make conspiracy theories about each other while they work on their next assassination, and of course nobody thinks about this "ninjas" as suspects because we think "oh well they probably don´t know how this game works that´s why they don´t post anything".

Thats very good of you. Can i ask is this your first mafia game here on VGC? or anywhere else?, or have you played before?

This is my first time playing mafia on VGC, however this may or may not be my first time ever.

May or may not? why be so puzzling with your answer? you played or you didnt?, as town you should not have to hide such an answer unless your mafia??.

I like messing with my answers , I have played before

So then since you been also doing what you accuse Platina, Mr playstation and axumblade of doing by laying low till now, whos to say your theory also doesnt apply to you?.

In fact id feel very good about placing a vote on your right now. My reason would be cos of this and then you're kinda trying to dance around such a simple question i asked you the first time, till i pushed you the 2nd time.

As town you would want to show yourself as such, and not try to come off as being mafia. So to me it almost seems like you didnt know how to answer it the first time, and hoped you would get a pass on it. But then when pushed you knew you had to answer. My main question now is why would you feel you had something to hide since now in my mind the is no denying you did.

You said it yourself it´s just a simple question, there is no point in me hiding something that simple unless I needed to prove something. That question whether I answer yes or no really doesn´t reveal anything from me, so the only reason I answered "may or may not" is to start a discussion to prove my theory, to myself and to you. This is what the mafia and the lurkers I just mentioned wants us to do, argue with each other while we give them a free pass because instead of discussing theories about who the killers may be they are hiding, so I say we focus on them, or else they will surprise us with another assassination.

Around the Network

I have three suspects right now, Platina, Mr. Playstation and Axumblade. All of the them are lurkers, especially the last two. The funny thing about Mr. and Axumblade is that both have being online yet neither of them posted anything whatsoever. 7 hours ago Zero started posting a lot, then other members started to show up, during that period of time Mr. Playstation made a thread . So he has time to make a thread but not to check the current situation here, especially when the thread got more active since Zero started posting? Clearly he is lurking, looking for his next victim.

Axumblade was online 2 hours ago, now who knows how long he was active but I assumed he was here long enough to check what´s up and post, unless of course he is lurking, looking for his next victim.

Platina did show up when he was called, so I guess he is not as big of a suspect as Mr. and Axumblade but I suggest we keep an eye on him.

--------- Get out of my Mafia thread ------------

~ TruckOSaurus ~

You are being to paranoid about me Zero, but you already voted for me so there is nothing I can do. Yeah I saw the call, it was made 8 hours ago, and I responded 5 hours after, not inmediately because I saw that post after I went to school. I decided to post because as outlawauron said me and other members haven´t been posting to help the town (he did not claimed we were his main suspects, so my theory is not "pretty much what Outlawauron said but with my name removed") mainly because I forgot this thread existed (sorry). I came up with my theory because out of all the names called, Mr. and Axum did not showed up, I included platina but I think I made a mistake with him. Anyways I already said why I think Mr. and Axum are main suspects so If I end up lynched by the end of the day look for them. I´ll vote for one of them but I´m still unsure for who. I was hoping you could help me decided but that  is not going to happen so I guess I´ll discuss my theory with other members.

Champa91 said:
zero129 is Liquid Snake. Have fun playing.

Get on out of here or else you'll see whose Big Boss.

No, I'm not Big Boss. I just really wanted to use the pun.

Honestly, for the debate between zero and mike. I do find it kinda odd how you're going so hard after being gone for so long. Some of the behavior is kinda suspicious, but not enough on its own to determine whether or not I think it's anything more than that.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Mike321 said:
So my theory is this, Platina, Mr. playstation and axumblade don´t post at all because they are the killers. They try to act like "ninjas", just killing other members without saying a word thinking nobody will suspect of them. They watch from the shadows how the other members make conspiracy theories about each other while they work on their next assassination, and of course nobody thinks about this "ninjas" as suspects because we think "oh well they probably don´t know how this game works that´s why they don´t post anything".

It's Friday and I finally have some time for myself. While yes I did have enough time to post a thread yesterday as you can see the OP was very short and the thread was mainly done so that I could have a short break during a whole 5 hour session if Pure maths homework.

Honestly as Zero has pointed out, you seem to be doing exactly what a killer would do. Lead everyone astray and point fingers at everyone but yourself.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

***************************************************************************************************************
The day was supposed to end tonight at 7PM but since activity has only started to pick recently, I'll be extending Day Two until Sunday at 7PM.

Your host, TruckOSaurus
***************************************************************************************************************

Signature goes here!

--------- I did tell you to get out... you should have listened ------------

~ TruckOSaurus ~

zero129 said:
XanderXT said:

I've played enough Mafia to not reveal who I am. What I meant if you guys wanted Big Boss' remains.

What exactly do you mean by this? are you trying to say you scanned a player that showed up as big boss??

I was talking in universe.

So here is the deal, even if you suspect me and you vote for me (which will make you wrong, and so if I die I´ll come back from hell to tell you "I told you so") 3 town people died so we should be looking for 3 suspects. Mr. and Axum where my main suspects, however they already clarified why they did not showed up yesterday, that´s good so now if they are innocent they can share they thoughts about who the killers are.

Truth is I just being aggresive when it comes to catching the bad guys. You may suspect of me because of that and vote for me, but in the end I´m just trying to help town. Maybe I should stay quiet and do nothing, that seems to be the most effective way to prove you are a good guy.