By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - I am voting for Donald Trump, who is with me?

Game_God said:
I hope Bernie Sanders wins the Democrat primary!!!

I 2nd this

I have a feeling that Android Hillary will win

Around the Network

Have you seen Bernie Sanders? Check him out!

AlfredoTurkey said:
Politicians are paid actors and actresses, employed by big business to do their bidding. Voting for any of them is, imo, a total waste of time. In the end, it doesn't matter who "wins". You're still stuck with a corporate puppet who cares not one SHIT about our country.

Voting is an illusion. They're selling you the illusion that you actually have a say... you don't.

Have you checked out Bernie Sanders?

spurgeonryan said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

He's an idiot, idk how he's getting any support.

Same way others get support. The uneducated fed up Americans, also probably the poor and middle class see the propaganda and eat it up.

Uneducated? You don't know much about the situation that's going on right now do you. Out of 15 that are running there are 3 that  have not been in any governing and have successfully careers that are not in government! In the latest polls they are the top 3 in polling with Trump in 1st. The voters are educated and they don't want a corrupt politicians that are puppets for votes and speak from a written script, Trump doesn't use talking points and speaks unfiltered. Because of this sometimes he says things that sound bad or offends people, but don't we all do or say dumb things? If anyone ran for office like you or me and  spoke there mind the press would rip them apart that's why they all say the same talking points. Because he speaks freely,is really successful, and can't be bought people like that. And who knows maybe Ben Carson might beat him,again not a politician. People are just sick of the system and want an outsider s change!

How about we vote for Bernie Sanders instead?

Around the Network
KingdomHeartsFan said:

He's an idiot, idk how he's getting any support.

Cuz there are other idiots out there.

Aeolus451 said:
I don't care for him as a person but I'll vote for him because he'll do more good for the whole US than the other politicians. Some people vote for or against someone because of their feelings for 'em as a person. Which is frankly asinine of 'em.

Yeah, lowering the minimum wage of Americans to that of poor African countries is really good for the US. Have you heard the policies that he has promised?

in trump we trust

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

He's a bubbling idiot, the only meaningful argument for voting for him is to teach America a lesson on what not to do in future.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

VGPolyglot said:
How about we vote for Bernie Sanders instead?

He is the biggest racist in the race right now, he is ABUSING the Black Lives Matters for his own political gain, and he claims to know what they are feeling! He has the GALL to claim to know what they are feeling! Has he been beaten up by police on the sidewalk for a crime he has OBVIOUSLY not commited because he's a good goy, he didn't do nothing? No! He sits in his ivory tower -that's WHITE! a sign of systemic racism- and blathers on and on and on!

HITLERY 2016!

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3