By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US October monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

vivster said 3 days ago:
The closer Halo gets to release, the more people will purchase it. The climb is absolutely normal and I expect it to land at least in top 20 before release.

Wise words.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Just as reminder LIMITED EDITION are really bad when it comes to sale tracking on amazon , like last year titanfall's in the us or 3ds/ ps vita LE bundles on amazon japan, same situation in amazon EU. LE Bundle need to be highly ranked or sold out for a period  to be consider as good selling. So even beeing in the top 10 for the remaining 4 days I don't thing that this LE will be 100k+ alone in the US. Last year AC XB1 bundle was standard bundle which was selling extremely well in local retailer. The LE Halo bundle isn't apparently doing well in local retailer. Microsoft is targeting the core Halo fan with this bundle and reading halo fan comments on internet some are "rebuying" an Xbox 1 to get this 1Tb LE. What we should realy take into account are the standard bundle, what they will do in the comming days until the end of the month. They are corrently not doing well but some of you are expecting fire sale at halo launch, I recall only Black F. and price cut are able to generate this kind of sale in a short periode, so most of halo fan probably already having an XB1, it will be quite hard to achieve .

BTW I can definitly eat popcorn while reading comments in this thread XD, so much hype!  

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Manlytears said:

"hardcore Halo fan are buying Xbox One now" 
Belive me when i say, true hardcore fans are buying their seccond X1. A halo 
limited edition is a big hit for fans and they are not letting this pass, I would not be surprised if some hardcore Halo fans had 2-3, perhaps more, x1 in their homes.

Doesn't Tim Dog have over 10 units (12 I thought).......

Is it a thing that became common after RROD?

So for the real userbase we should divide by about three...if they ever release the true sales.

ethomaz said:
AEGRO said:

When you buy a PSN Card from Amazon with Gift Cards, they always request a credit or debit card, but is a formality.

You can google "Credit Card Generator"and thats it!

100% of my Ps4 games are digital, im always buying PSN cards on Amazon. You being a brazilian know very well how are things on my country (Venezuela). There is no fucking food here, much less a retail Ps4 game.

To be fair my credit card always worked on PSN too... and I know a lot of friends that have issues with that.

I'm brazilian too and I never had any problem buying from PS Store/Amazon with my international credit card

Actually, I'm always renewing my ps plus with psn cards from Amazon

-snip-

Spambot removed -RavenXtra

Around the Network
Bryank75 said:
Manlytears said:

"hardcore Halo fan are buying Xbox One now" 
Belive me when i say, true hardcore fans are buying their seccond X1. A halo 
limited edition is a big hit for fans and they are not letting this pass, I would not be surprised if some hardcore Halo fans had 2-3, perhaps more, x1 in their homes.

Doesn't Tim Dog have over 10 units (12 I thought).......

Is it a thing that became common after RROD?

So for the real userbase we should divide by about three...if they ever release the true sales.

People that buys that amount of the same console have to be mental.

There is a limit even for fanboys, but buying 10 or 12 Xbox Ones (or any other console for that matter) is fucking retarded.

celador said:

Also shouldn't forget  PS4's sales are far more fractured right now. It may outsell individual PS4 bundles, but it may struggle outsell them combined. 

Yep agree

sabvre42 said:

A 12.5% price cut on a $400 device isn't that big. It really isn't large enough to push a huge sales spike, other than the ones that knew a price cut was on the horizon and just delayed the purchase a few months.

What the price cut WILL do however, is see a small baseline increase over an extended time.

Halo on the other hand, should cause a large sales spike as people buy the xb1 specifically for that one game. I know 2 people already that bought an XB1 just to play halo -- and only halo. I do not know anyone that bought a PS4 just because the cost went down and only because the cost went down.

Yes very true but the spike in sales for October caused by price cut will count towards sales going against the Halo effect.

8 hours since the last update:

#11 PS4 TLOUR Bundle (same)*
#16 XB1 Halo Bundle (up 6)*
#25 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (down 1)*
#33 PS4 Star Wars Bundle (same)
#48 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (up 3)
#62 PS4 Destiny Bundle (same)*
#84 XB1 Forza Bundle (down 1)*
#97 XB1 Madden Bundle (down 9)*
#100 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (re-entry)

*Affects this month

PS4 6 Bundles, 6 in the top 100
XB1 9 nundles, 3 in the top 100

The PS5 Exists. 

This month is amazing. If Xbox One can go up the chart and stay like that for a few days then it is Xbox One month. This month is really close now for the way things are threading