By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US October monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

GribbleGrunger said:
You two are gong to look a right pair of Charlies sat there for a whole day with a bucket full of popcorn ...

Lol.. you can have some if you want. The more the merrier. Haha..

Around the Network

So no price drop for TLOUR and Destiny bundles? Are they going to be discontinued?

SystemFailed said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

I have a feeling there will be another "promotion" coming soon. 

(grabs some of your popcorn since I don't have any)

I think you're right, maybe they will pull off another temporary price cut promotion or just undrercut ps4 price. I just don't see them giving up Halo month and the holiday season easily.

(Bring some soda will ya?) Lol

Exactly. I could also see them throwing in the master chief collection for free as an added incentive and advertise it as, 

(This holiday get the entire halo series on Xbox one with the master chief collection along with halo 5 and a year of xbl for $329) 

If Microsoft play their cards right, I could still see them winning the holidays. 

(Brings back a 2 litre of Pepsi and pizza) Lol 

LordPhil said:
So no price drop for TLOUR and Destiny bundles? Are they going to be discontinued?

It'll likely be across the board on price drops. Those two bundles probably didn't get mentioned because, yeah, they're likely getting phased out.

RJ_Sizzle said:
LordPhil said:

It'll likely be across the board on price drops. Those two bundles probably didn't get mentioned because, yeah, I they're likely getting phased out.

Ah ok. That seems more likely.

This would've been the perfect time for Sony to announce bundles for both Assassin's Creed and Black Ops 3 starting at $349. Well, maybe they're just waiting for PGW.

Around the Network
RJ_Sizzle said:

It'll likely be across the board on price drops. Those two bundles probably didn't get mentioned because, yeah, I they're likely getting phased out.

Perhaps Sony are phasing out the TLOUR bundle so they can offer TLOUR with Dec PS+.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

Perhaps Sony are phasing out the TLOUR bundle so they can offer TLOUR with Dec PS+.

TLOUR would be a nice addition to PS+. It's a really amazing game, both the campaign and factions mp are phenomenal.

UltimateGamer1982 said:
SystemFailed said:

Exactly. I could also see them throwing in the master chief collection for free as an added incentive and advertise it as, 

(This holiday get the entire halo series on Xbox one with the master chief collection along with halo 5 and a year of xbl for $329) 

If Microsoft play their cards right, I could still see them winning the holidays. 

(Brings back a 2 litre of Pepsi and pizza) Lol 

That's a pretty amazing deal if you ask. Play the entire Halo series this holiday + a year of xbl for only 329$, those XB1 will be flying off the shelves if they do that. This holiday will be a long watch glad we had a popcorn, pizza and 2 litre of pesi to fill us in, haha.

The Halo bundle is scheduled to be released on the 20th Oct according to Amazon while the game will release on the 27th. Is this right?

SWORDF1SH said:

The Halo bundle is scheduled to be released on the 20th Oct according to Amazon while the game will release on the 27th. Is this right?

Yes. As I said previously, they do that with almost every bundle that comes with the digital version of the game. They give you time to download before the release day so you are 100% ready to play it at 00:01 that day.