By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US October monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

thismeintiel said:
Looking at where Tomb Raider sits in the monthly charts compared to Fallout 4, I think they should be worried (and probably are based on numbers they are getting.) Looks like another example of a 3rd party AAA exclusive not exactly meeting sales expectations on the XBO. Most likely why SE announced the PS4 version so damn early.

Its been top80-90 ish for a few hours.... yeah the sales of tombraider probably wont meet sales expectations.

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
BraLoD said:
SWORDF1SH said:

November thread

I know you already created it, but this threads have kinda of an official value.

Teeqoz holds them now, you should talk to him if you want to hold it, probably even with a mod (if Teeqoz accept).

To avoid having several threads Teeqoz stood out and got the "right" to hold them.

So talk with him, and have in mind he has been doing it for some time already, so respect his "priority" if he wishes to hold it.

No problem if they want to take it down. I did check last Amazon thread and saw that Shadow did it so I presumed it was open to anybody. At the end of the day it is a forum.

Dunno why shadow done last month... or why teequoz still have the "ownership" of the thread since he wasn't the one updating it. But at a time I decided to do one month and in a negotiation with mods and us it was decided he would keep the thread.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
SWORDF1SH said:
BraLoD said:
SWORDF1SH said:

November thread

I know you already created it, but this threads have kinda of an official value.

Teeqoz holds them now, you should talk to him if you want to hold it, probably even with a mod (if Teeqoz accept).

To avoid having several threads Teeqoz stood out and got the "right" to hold them.

So talk with him, and have in mind he has been doing it for some time already, so respect his "priority" if he wishes to hold it.

No problem if they want to take it down. I did check last Amazon thread and saw that Shadow did it so I presumed it was open to anybody. At the end of the day it is a forum.

Dunno why shadow done last month... or why teequoz still have the "ownership" of the thread since he wasn't the one updating it. But at a time I decided to do one month and in a negotiation with mods and us it was decided he would keep the thread.

If Teeqoz genuinely care about the thread and making it for the right reasons then I do not have a problem. It's less hassle for me. I think it's a little anti user though and if it's given to Teeqoz to avoid several threads being made, it's the thread makers responsibility to check a thread hasn't already been done like with all topics being posted.

SWORDF1SH said:
DonFerrari said:
SWORDF1SH said:

If Teeqoz genuinely care about the thread and making it for the right reasons then I do not have a problem. It's less hassle for me. I think it's a little anti user though and if it's given to Teeqoz to avoid several threads being made, it's the thread makers responsibility to check a thread hasn't already been done like with all topics being posted.

I do agree with you... and in that case I had created the thread 3 days before teeqoz.. but it would be better if you check with him or mod just to be sure

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Out of interest why do people think XBO will win December? Is there a bit game release? Except for the first year where PS4 had no stock, I thought december was usually a PS shoe in?

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network
Madword said:
Out of interest why do people think XBO will win December? Is there a bit game release? Except for the first year where PS4 had no stock, I thought december was usually a PS shoe in?

Everyone assumes xbox will go desperation mode. 

sabvre42 said:
Madword said:

Everyone assumes xbox will go desperation mode. 

I thought they had already started that.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Looks like October's  closed numbers are in uc 22 halo23 

aceitman said:

1 more update, I believe.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
aceitman said:

1 more update, I believe.

Yup, at least one more to account for yesterday.