By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US October monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

MS are going to have to be very careful with the way they play this. If they're putting out that Halo bundle at a high price to grab extra money off early adapters and then they drop the price nearer to release, a lot of people are not going to be happy with that.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Star Wars up 18 places in three hours, now just a few places below Halo at #77.

That is a roughly twenty place drop for Halo in the last couple of days. It won't be long before it is rising again, but it is odd that it dropped back a bit already.

celador said:
Star Wars up 18 places in three hours, now just a few places below Halo at #77.

That is a roughly twenty place drop for Halo in the last couple of days. It won't be long before it is rising again, but it is odd that it dropped back a bit already.

I'm thinking the recent burst it had was due probably to last week's new footage as well as tv commercial airing. And possibly just more ppl interested in the COD bundle. 

I find really strange that the PS4 Fool's Edition has consistantly made it into the top 100 and yet the Uncharted Bundle is yet to get into the top 100. I just can't fathom it. It's not that I'd expect the PS4 with a free game to be in the top 100, but I would expect the PS4 without a game to be behind it. I'm also not sure where that Halo boost is going to come from. The picture presented here suggests that Destiny could well have replaced Halo for Xbox owners who have moved over or are currently moving over to the PS4. Destiny becoming a bigger incentive to buy a PS4 over an XB1 could in some way explain this unusual lack of enthusiasm for Halo. It should have been in the top 10 by now, not clinging on to the 70s.

#16 PS4 Destiny Bundle
#31 PS4 TLOUR Bundle
#60 PS4 Black Ops Bundle
#77 XB1 Halo Bundle
#81 PS4 Star Wars Bundle
#82 WiiU Deluxe
#87 PS4 Fool's Edition

The PS5 Exists. 

Monthly is up, some surprising placements so far.

Around the Network

PS4 Star Wars bundle (#77) has overtaken the XB1 Halo 5 bundle (#78)

LordPhil said:

#16 PS4 Destiny Bundle
#29 PS4 TLOUR Bundle
#66 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle
#73 XB1 Halo 5 Bundle
#85 PS4
#92 WiiU Deluxe
#97 PS4 Star Wars Battlefront Bundle

This month is going to be interesting. It seems like the PS4 is really putting up a fight.

the Starwars and BO bundles wont count for this month. and Halo 5 is yet to release and still a long way from release. Halo is huge in the USA. i think XB1 will win this month easily. Nov and Dec are still up in the air. 

PS4 have the CoD and Starwars Bundles. XB1 has the Fallout bundle and Halo effect in Nov. but Nov is all about black friday. who ever wins BF will most likely win the month. and BF is all about the deals that Sony and MS have.

I think PS4 will have a 50$ pricecut, and XB1 will likely follow. it will be interesting to see which price cut is more effective. 

Halo 5 bundle close to #80 again. If it falls out of the top 100 again with 2 1/2 weeks to go before launch, PS4 might just take the month after all.

Not to mention not a single current Xbox bundle in the top 100 still.
Crazy.

bananaking21 said:

the Starwars and BO bundles wont count for this month. and Halo 5 is yet to release and still a long way from release. Halo is huge in the USA. 

It is not a long way from release though. The bundle comes out in just 16 days, other big bundles, like the Destiny one, were cememted in the top twenty by that stage already. The Halo bundle will do great, and X1 will win the month,  but the bundle is underperforming right now against expectations.

celador said:
bananaking21 said:

the Starwars and BO bundles wont count for this month. and Halo 5 is yet to release and still a long way from release. Halo is huge in the USA. 

It is not a long way from release though. The bundle comes out in just 16 days, other big bundles, like the Destiny one, were cememted in the top twenty by that stage already. The Halo bundle will do great, and X1 will win the month,  but the bundle is underperforming right now against expectations.

but its 500$, of course its going to under performe. the halo 5 effect will happen at launch on the 27th. when the casuals come in to buy halo 5, and a new XB1 at the stores. they will just get an XB1 at 350$ and halo 5 with it. most wont bother with a 500$ bundle.