By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US October monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

jlmurph2 said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Who said that. They must of been trolling. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6963115

Nope, pretty serious. Saying Halo will flop

Halo could do 2 million on a 15 million install base day 1, easily. He can't be serious. 

Around the Network

I still remember my Halo 5 2015 > U4 LT prediction thread lol

CosmicSex said:
jlmurph2 said:

Can't believe someone actually said Halo 5 would only sell 2 million LT lol

I think my prediction was at least 3 million by the end of the year.

Thats to low i predict atleast 6 million by the end of the year and x1 should have a userbase of 19 (maybe 20 if its lucky) million so around 30% sounds good.

SWORDF1SH said:
jlmurph2 said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6963115

Nope, pretty serious. Saying Halo will flop

Halo could do 2 million on a 15 million install base day 1, easily. He can't be serious. 

What's crazy is that people have been saying for so long that Halo fans already have an Xbox One. Well if that's the case that's a ton of people ready to buy Halo.

jlmurph2 said:

What's crazy is that people have been saying for so long that Halo fans already have an Xbox One. Well if that's the case that's a ton of people ready to buy Halo.

Halo was always going to cause a surge in X1 sales, to what extent remains to be seen.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
SWORDF1SH said:

i dont have one... yet.

jlmurph2 said:
binary solo said:
jlmurph2 said:

It doesn't release until the 27th so I don't know yet. But by trigger configuration do you mean the hair trigger settings? 

I mean the button triggers on the underside of the controller, given they are trigger like rather than buttons I think of them as triggers even though they have the function of the face buttons.

Oh ok, those are paddles I believe.

Right you are then. My problem with paddles is that a lot of the time my quick reactions are to make the wrong finger react, so if I have my fingers permanently assigned to a paddle, which is clearly an advantage in fast twitch situations, the advantage is negated when I hit the wrong paddle. So while I see the distinct advantage of pro-paddles on controllers, I can't see them beimg good for me.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

5 hours since last update:

#11 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (up 1)*
#17 XB1 Halo Bundle (down 1)*
#26 PS4 Star Wars Bundle (up 4)
#46 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (down 2)
#68 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 4)*
#72 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (up 5)
#77 PS4 TLOUR Bundle (up 9)*
#85 XB1 Forza Bundle (up 5)*
#86 PS4 Destiny Bundle (down 4)*

*Affects this month

PS4 - 6 bundles, 6 in the top 100
XB1 - 9 bundles, 3 in the top 100

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

5 hours since last update:

#11 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (up 1)*
#17 XB1 Halo Bundle (down 1)*
#26 PS4 Star Wars Bundle (up 4)
#46 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (down 2)
#68 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 4)*
#72 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (up 5)
#77 PS4 TLOUR Bundle (up 9)*
#85 XB1 Forza Bundle (up 5)*
#86 PS4 Destiny Bundle (down 4)*

*Affects this month

PS4 - 6 bundles, 6 in the top 100
XB1 - 9 bundles, 3 in the top 100

gears might make it to the 40s-50s by halo launch.

In the UK amazon it seems close like here.