By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted: October 2015 Results!

Not surprised about Xenoblade Chronicles X and Zelda U. Although the fact Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is that high is really freaking awesome.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

Great job! I like the charts showing distribution. Good data points and happy this thread is back.

I just wanted to say that this is an amazing thread and I really appreciate the work you put into it Axum. Excellent ideas, very visual which I like...and heck, even the game ordering I mostly agree with (though I would rather have RotTR higher. beggars can't be choosers). Great work!

One suggestion is to perhaps use different formatting like bold to make titles, the top games etc. really stand out at a glance. It might help you with traffic and posting and this is the sort of thread which we need on this site.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Is this the oldest most wanted thread ?

I want to know Gen 7's most wanted games in VGC.

Last edited by Oneeee-Chan!!! - on 21 December 2017

Ultrashroomz said:
XCX hype!

Heh, 2015 me was an optimistic fellow...

What an idiot.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

This was the oldest thread I made...Michael-5 was previously in charge of the Most Wanted feature. 

Thank you for telling me.

axumblade said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

This was the oldest thread I made...Michael-5 was previously in charge of the Most Wanted feature. 

And Salnax before him.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
axumblade said:

And Salnax before him.

Man, has it really been that long already? I remember when Salnax did the list.

Really exited for Zelda U.

Edit: I was too slow. Axum found it 2 minutes before I did.