By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted: October 2015 Results!

Nice list. I hope Nintendo releases some info about Fire Emblem Fates. It's becoming more and more difficult to avoid spoilers for almost a year.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Can't say I'm surprised that Zelda and XCX make up the top 2, rather far ahead of UC4, because it's no secret that this forum is rather Nintendo inclined.

Ratchet & Clank did okay, but it's not good enough :-[ I am dissapoint

Wow. This looks crazy time consuming.

Kudos on those beautiful charts dood.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

wow Zelda Wii u and xenoblade chronicles X has like double the points of everything else. Man those 2 games are going to be AWSOME!! xD

Teeqoz said:
Can't say I'm surprised that Zelda and XCX make up the top 2, rather far ahead of UC4, because it's no secret that this forum is rather Nintendo inclined.

thats not true. cant you see some other reason than that ...

hint 

look at how many ps4 games are on that list

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
kljesta64 said:
Teeqoz said:

thats not true. cant you see some other reason than that ...

hint 

look at how many ps4 games are on that list

Oh of course it's also due to the PS4 having its points dispersed over a bigger lineup of games, but I do dare say that Nintendo (home console) fans are overrepresented on ths forum compared to how many there are of them, and Xbox fans are underrepresented.

Great job Axum.

A lot of nice variety on PS4.

Great job, axum. I know counting the votes and making the tables is a PITA (I did it with the last Most Wanted from Michael-5, after he banished), and you did great. Altought putting together MSoft and PC...

The first 5 spots don't surprise me at all, but I expected Halo 5 to be higher on the list. But of course, if Xbox fans don't vote, who was going to vote for it?

Oh, and Nintendo, take a look: no one voted for Federation Force. When the game bombs, don't blame us but yourself.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

celador said:
Surprised to see Zelda so high up still. My hype has definitely waned with no info for over a year, and no release date in sight.

We saw it and se know it exist, enuf for one of the top spot even if we didn't see game for 10 months.

Just an amazing job, axum. Glad this feature is back on the site :)