By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microtransactions will be offered in Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

- pay to accelerate progress

- senior producer Francois Pelland told IGN

“Syndicate will include paid options to save time and accelerate progress,”

“The model for Assassin’s Creed Syndicate is quite similar to Black Flag, allowing players who do not have time to fully explore our huge game world to still be able to eventually acquire the game’s most powerful gear as well as other items.  “

"Rest assured, all of AC Syndicate’s content is available without paying anything additional and the game has been balanced such that microtransactions are 100 per cent optional.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/microtransactions-will-be-offered-in-assassin-s-creed-syndicate/0156759

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

ehh doesn't matter. Its just like NBA2k16 where you can spend $20 and max your guys stats.
Or spend money here and get all the best items.

I'm not surprised at all but that means I won't be returning to Assassin's Creed anytime soon.

Signature goes here!

I have so much disdain for this company now, its not even funny.

Though this is more of water is wet news. Can't wait to here more about the pre-order "bonus"+season pass "bonus"

They sold Unity despite it being a broken mess. Of course they would do that again.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
They sold Unity despite it being a broken mess. Of course they would do that again.

Wasn't as broken as the internet lead you to believe, but that's off topic

AC games may have had microtransactions, but they've never been a big issue. I've never felt any of the games to be grindy outside some of the strange and very optional mini games

The real problem is unfocused game design leading to bloat, though microtransactions do rather annoy me

But frankly, they're going to let me explore Victorian London, I'd probably let them punch me in the face for the opportunity to give them £45 to do that

It's also notable after all the backlash last year, the inclusion of a female protaganist has given them such good press

i still believe a lot of people would buy this game and gamers would use micro-transactions. and for Ubisoft, $$$$.

"Our game is so boring you want to pay extra to beat it quicker"

Does anyone here care about assasins creed anylonger even?

ubipay

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.