By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I`m really disappointed with moderation of this website

StarOcean said:
Ikr? Still got 9 months until it's revealed.... 9 more months of NX threads o~o I really hope this thing gets fully leaked before then x.x XD

You think the threads will stop once it's revealed?

No no no, you've got it all wrong. They will never stop. Even when the XN, the XY, the NXN, and the Wii U2 are released, they will still remain strong.

It will be like Jonestown all over again.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
StarOcean said:
Ikr? Still got 9 months until it's revealed.... 9 more months of NX threads o~o I really hope this thing gets fully leaked before then x.x XD

You think the threads will stop once it's revealed?

No no no, you've got it all wrong. They will never stop. Even when the XN, the XY, the NXN, and the Wii U2 are released, they will still remain strong.

It will be like Jonestown all over again.

I'm screwed

Kotastic said:
I feel like a better solution would be banning/deleting comments/muting the specific users in that thread than just locking the entire thread. Just only weed out the bad apples, not the entire tree.

This I can agree with. 

Not really sure why this has been left open. There are more appropriate avenues (such as PMs and the official email) to contact the mod team rather than making a thread about it. Locking.