By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I was wrong (but do not tell anybody)

MDMAlliance said:
It's funny how some of you guys want to argue with OP on this. OP, as many others here, share different values on what makes a game good.

But you don't understand. Bloodborne is clearly the only GOTY. /s

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
invetedlotus123 said:
I don't like the concept of this kind of "game" that lets you create the levels. You pay for a game, so you build levels ( a.k.a. , paying to work) and upload them so YOUR work makes the product values goes higher and than Nintendo makes money. I'm really skeptical about this " community" content based games, I should get paid to create content, not pay to make it. I think it's very stingy from Nintendo, or any company, to put developing into the player account.

I pay to play, if I wanted to develop a game first I would go to get education to do so and than I would do this for money. It's a very

What the hell? you are paying for the tool they have made specifically for you to make your levels in the easiest and funniest way they could, you are not paying to work on the game THE CREATION IS THE GAME, if you dont like that, you dont buy it, nobody is making you work for nothing, and if the fact that your creations add value to the game is bad then all mod comunities on PC since the early nineties that have been actively increasing the value of a ton of games with their mods are something bad because reasons...and btw the game has like 70 levels already on the disc, it doesn´t come empty.

I was going to buy Mario Maker after Xenoblade X but that obviously didn't work out

Making levels is so time consuming but its also sooo fun.

I haven't been amused by Mario's antics for the past 10 years or so, but no doubt a lot of work went into Mario Maker, I would not call it the best exclusive but to each their own.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Interesting, but I'll probably never play it since it lost my gamepad charger. .-. Now I'm 100% into PS4.

Regarding the best exclusive, for me it was either Bloodborne or Splatoon. I think it's a tie: BB is more ambitious, balanced and complex, yet Splatoon is more fresh, offers light hearted fun and is more creative. So that's a tie for me.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
invetedlotus123 said:
I don't like the concept of this kind of "game" that lets you create the levels. You pay for a game, so you build levels ( a.k.a. , paying to work) and upload them so YOUR work makes the product values goes higher and than Nintendo makes money. I'm really skeptical about this " community" content based games, I should get paid to create content, not pay to make it. I think it's very stingy from Nintendo, or any company, to put developing into the player account.

I pay to play, if I wanted to develop a game first I would go to get education to do so and than I would do this for money. It's a very

What the hell? you are paying for the tool they have made specifically for you to make your levels in the easiest and funniest way they could, you are not paying to work on the game THE CREATION IS THE GAME, if you dont like that, you dont buy it, nobody is making you work for nothing, and if the fact that your creations add value to the game is bad then all mod comunities on PC since the early nineties that have been actively increasing the value of a ton of games with their mods are something bad because reasons...and btw the game has like 70 levels already on the disc, it doesn´t come empty.

Mod community on PC are great, but they do this for free and increase value of products they are not going to see a penny from. Some lucky modders may get jobs, like the ones that creates Counter Strike. They are great for me, for the developers and for themselves if they love to do it.

But, in case of games like Little Big Planet and Mario Maker, I really can see Sony and Nintendo using consumer generated content to increase the value of THEIR products whitou paying us a penny. Their games will have tons of great levels and they won't have to pay a penny to the creators of those levels, thus, capitalizing with my creativity that I PAID so they could use.

invetedlotus123 said:

*face palm*

Admitted that you're wrong,
decided not to tell everybody,
creates a thread in a public forum

drdante said:
Admitted that you're wrong,
decided not to tell everybody,
creates a thread in a public forum

shhhhhhh be quiet!!!! lol

I find it odd how I who am one of the biggest Souls fans in existence who has probably a couple thousand hours invested between all the games and have the platinum trophies in Demon's, Dark 1, and Dark 2, and am 90% through with it in Bloodborne and Dark Souls 2 PS4 feels that Bloodborne was topped and it appears many other people do not.

I mean I love Bloodborne but it has quite a few flaws