By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New X1 bundles to be announced Monday 28th September

I think MS will bundle Tombraider in with Fallout. That way they can guarantee Tombraider selling very well. The only problem is it wouldn't appear in the NPDs (not that it should really matter).

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
DerNebel said:

That would be such a moneysink that I can't see it happening, if there's a bundle with both then it will be more expensive or they'll make a bundle for each game seperately.

just like last years AC bundle? they slashed the console prices by 50$, after reducing it for 100$ a few months earlier, gave away two AC games and sometimes more. they did it last year, they will do it again this year. 

Those weren't 2 new AC's though. I mean it could happen but I don't see it, I see them more relying on BC for extra pack-ins instead of putting 2 brand new AAA games in one bundle for free.

Oh and I just remembered Forza 6, that could be thrown in one or more of these bundles as well.

MS bundles this far, apart from Titanfall have had no effect at on on sales.

Hopefully MS step up their game more. Fallout and Tomb Raider is a must. Throw a Gears plus MCC bundle in their as well.

What about a family bundle with kinect, a lego game and fantasia: Music evolved, fruit ninja or something?

Ok I'll show myself out...

Sweet. Just what I wanted to hear.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
Each Fallout and Tomb Raider are surely in at least one of those, probably more than one game in most if not all bundles. No Kinect in even one of them.

Also who in the world announces the announcement of bundles?

Who in the world announces the announcements for the release dates of games?

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/260736/square-enix-announces-date-for-final-fantasy-xv-release-date-announcement/

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

I'll take the black one.

NightDragon83 said:
DerNebel said:
Each Fallout and Tomb Raider are surely in at least one of those, probably more than one game in most if not all bundles. No Kinect in even one of them.

Also who in the world announces the announcement of bundles?

Who in the world announces the announcements for the release dates of games?

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/260736/square-enix-announces-date-for-final-fantasy-xv-release-date-announcement/

Announcements of announcements in general are dumb, but an announcement of a bundle announcement seems a little extra weird because I don't know who this would be speaking to. People that follow a game would possibly get excited about getting to know a release date or trailer soon, but I just don't see too many people caring for a pre-announcement like this at all, most people following this will actually already own an X1 anyway.

I guess I just don't see why they couldn't wait another 3 days.

This with digital codes for DR3/Ryse/SO

Too bad the only people that get excited about this is Xbox One's owners like myself and there no reason to buy a new Xbox One.