By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Look at the Gorgeous New PlayStation 4 and Vita Hardware (TGS 2015)

The White PS4 looks amazing with every option. Not a big fan of the Black unit having a colored cover though.

The biggest heartache is seeing the White and Red Vita's. I would pay smartphone prices and replace both of my current Vita's if those units had 4G. To bad it seems Sony has completly given up on the platform.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

Well, some of them aren't that good looking (no fan of the blue and yellow one), but the silver and gray ps4 are fine.

AbbathTheGrim said:

- on display at Sony's Tokyo Game Show booth:

I like this 2. Especially the Black/Gold one. Looks like it's finally time for me to buy a PS4.

Currently playing

IOS - Knights of the Old Republic, Monster Hunter Freedom HD and Idolmaster Festa.

Steam-NovisNoah, Uplay-Limpanot, Origins-NovisNoah, PSN-NovisNoah, NNID-NovisNoah

RavenXtra said:
I don't get it, they look like they just mistmatched a few of the parts. Looks off-putting to me tbh, would prefer things to be a uniform color :/

indeed

They look like accidents.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

Both look great!!!

black/gold and white/silver look okay, the rest not so much.

I need that blue vita in my life!!!

Those coloured HDD covers are ugly as hell. On the other hand, that orange Vita looks really nice.

The orange vita looks awesome. I also like the controlers.

Not sold at all on yhe ps4s.