By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted vs The Last of Us

Tagged games:

Which is your favorite?

Uncharted 75 49.02%

The Last of Us 78 50.98%

Total:153

U2 > TLOU > U1 >>> U3

I liked all the games except Uncharted 3, which I found oddly disappointing with its repetitive melee fights, awful aiming, and story rehashed from the second game.

Around the Network
Wright said:
BraLoD said:

TLOU is not about being fun though,

I strongly disagree here. I found TLoU to be very fun, in a sadistic way.

I have to agree there. Like when you throw a glass bottle to an enemy to daze him and just bash him with your fists. Incredibly satisfying.

I prefer Children of Men and The Road to Indiana Jones and Rambo so It's obvious which I'd pick.

The PS5 Exists. 

Netty said:
U2 > TLOU > U1 >>> U3

I liked all the games except Uncharted 3, which I found oddly disappointing with its repetitive melee fights, awful aiming, and story rehashed from the second game.

Melee is infinitly better in Uncharted 3 than 2 and the story was nothing like Uncharted 2 as well. Did you even play 3?

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

BraLoD said:

You pick Crash!

Confession: I never thought much of Crash Bandicoot ... .

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

I prefer uncharted more than tlou
Specialy uncharted 2
Tlou got praise but its a very normal game

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

BraLoD said:

Dammit, go away!

My first gaming experience was on the Spectrum and it was Attic Attack and Sabre Wolf. They had 8 frigin' colours ... EIGHT!

The PS5 Exists. 

alternine said:
Netty said:
U2 > TLOU > U1 >>> U3

Melee is infinitly better in Uncharted 3 than 2 and the story was nothing like Uncharted 2 as well. Did you even play 3?

I have to defend Netty on this one. Melee was awkward and unsatisfying in Uncharted 3, and it was forced on the player far too often.

And while the specifics of the plot in Uncharted 3 were unique, the tropes and themes were similar to Uncharted 2. It felt a lot like a retread. For example: just look at Nate and Elena. They were split up in Drake's Deception just to create some romantic tension and then end up together, as they did at the end of the second game. The game did explore some new territory in the relationship between Nate and Sully, but overall it felt awfully familiar.

BraLoD said:

How does it makes you don't care for Crash?

I'm trying to avoid a controversial conversation. It's not that I didn't like it, it's that I never saw why it was held in so much esteem.

The PS5 Exists. 

Hard choice, love them both... But i give the edge to TLOU, the gritty and dark nature of the game just make it a bit more intense.

Collecting free bitcoin @ https://freebitco.in/?r=5970871